Instagram
Instagram

fredag 29 maj 2015

...Just Pull It Out For Christ's Sake....

Heya everybody...hope ya all have a good weekend:))))

Recently a person told me a story about a friend..

A friend is a girl and she had so much trouble lately that she simply doesn't know what to do or how to handle this very tough situation.

The girl is living with here boyfriend and they are like young and she studies something and they are not ready to have kids right now...

However she already had unwanted pregnancy twice and she had an abortions but...I mean it's probably not the funniest thing to go through...

Allegedly first time she was counting her days and thought she's safe but she was not...

Took a day after pill but nothing..so after that she started with a birth control pills ...and somehow they have managed to make her pregnant again..and then as well the day after pill didn't work...

So...she's devastated and simple doesn't know what to do....😯😯😯

Well this would be my advice to her...

Dear xxxx,
Nobody treat you like shit until u see yourself as shit..and then let others treat you same way...this is not about female rights,this is not about equality,it's not about men are superior over women it's simply about you being stupid fucking cunt!!!

Go to your mom and dad and to all of them who raised you to think that this shit is ok...and blame them but also look at your mirror and until you stop seeing shit and start seeing a person,don't have a boyfriend,a girlfriend,a friend anything...cuz first thing you need to do is to make friends with yourself!

And to the little dick that has to play a fuckin cram pie ever time he fucks...to you my man I would not have any problem cutting your small insecure cock...which I am quite confident would look more like a average clitoris instead of an actual dick...

This motherfucker is making his retarted girlfriend to eat pills and go through all those abortions and shit just so he can cum inside every time...like..omfg😤😤

And I know I have been writing about this before but I can't digest the fact that on March the eighth here in Stockholm a bunch of women have marched shouting something like...no woman should have to eat pills😂😂😂

It's sounded like there's a law in Sweden about men may cum inside of them any time and they are not allowed to complain about it...

Who the fuck r you expecting from to defend you on this...a government???

The prime minister should come to your bedroom and he should pull out your boyfriend's cock from your mentality challenged unshaved pussy...bitch please!!!

So....to summarize this shit...u don't need a birth control pills,u don't need the day after pill..hell u don't even need a condom to protect yourself from pregnancy...u just need a normal human being by your side instead of little shitheads that call themselves men!!!

P.S. In my previous article I wrote in the end that if you don't want be beautiful to others but only to yourself so that u can also stop expecting others to fuck you but instead fuck yourself....I meant that literally!!!

There was time when no girl wanted to fuck me...they all wanted something I could not be..so I accepted that and start jerking off like mad...

My sport and the way I look is disgusting to the majority of women...I choose to look the way I like and not how others want me to,but at the same time I super fine with the fact that I'm disgusting to most of them..no,I should get out on the street and protest cuz girls only wanna fuck normal,sexy looking guys....

Get your fuckin shit together...and enjoy the weekend😂😂😂



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar