Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 18 april 2013

PT

Every now and then people ask me why don't i work as a personal trainer...and you know what...i don't know...

Of course there's a sense in that...i do have a bit of a knowledge and shit but still...i don't know. First of all i would like to choose my klients...yeah,i know it sounds like a cliche but still i would like to work with people that can make a change...that's more fun. I mean can you imagine how lame is to have some old bag for a client...what the fuck she needs me for other than lookin' at my dick while i try to teach her something...or worse somo old guy to whom i can't give nothing heavy to lift becaouse he's asshole is loose and he might shit in any given moment..no way man!!!

I would line to have maybe some athlets such as foodball or hokey players or something like that...in nother words,people who have already expiriencing hard work and discipline...that kinda people you actualy may enjoy healping...and of course ther are a better chance for that kind of people to make an improvement...because tou know what...i hate wasting my time!!!

So what seems to be the problem than... well first i need have a company so i can legaly charge and pay tax to a big brother cause...who ever you fuck with...you might get away...as long as it's not an uncle sam...hehe...ok... After that... clients...who in the world would like to ask me to be their pt...when people are afraid of me like i'm a hitler or somethin'... there's also that thing that usualy guys like me also like to act like sleazeballs and start hittin' on anything with a pussy and girls don't wan't that...they want their men to look like...well them i guess...

Never the less...what nobody realise is that everything i do i take it seriously to the highest possible level so for me... The only thing that matters is that i provide my clients the oportunity to be better and look better...and that means...pushin' it to the limits...so trust me....once you feel what real workout is...you would let me and ten other guys fuck you just to stop with training... But you know what...

Pain is temporary...glory is for ever!!!!

So until i find proper candidats...people who are willing to push,to make the sacrifice that is necessary then we'll talk seriously...until then...well i don't know what to tell you....

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar