Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 10 april 2013

check in...

hey now,
here i am home,lying in my bed..no training for second day now since i'm sick....:-(...well i'm not SICK-sick but it seams like i catch a cold or something and i don't have high fewer or anything but my nose is giving me a little bit of hard time and i'm a bit slow but nothing serious...

  anyhow...i think i might train tomorow since today i feel way better than yesterday,but it depends how i feel tomorow when i wake up.

my body weight is doing good too...this morning my scale showed 108,2 wich is freat considering that yesterday i didn't train at all and i also didn't reduced my daily calories...deliberately...i consider that necessary for my recovery,but today i'm gonna do something diferent..

today...i'm gonna go down to zero carbs...well it can never be zero since i'm eating salad,avocado and green beans..but no heavy carbs what so ever,my protein intake will go up to at least 500g,and i'm gonna reasonably increase fats..up to...not more that 100-120g

i belive this will be a shock to my metabolism,and a bit of a boost to my testosteron levels,with that extra fat a'm gettin'....and hopefuly tomorow i'll be ready for another win...

i miss my gym:-(


  

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar