Instagram
Instagram

måndag 8 april 2013

Personal Trainer...


Hm...funny...once i was a personal trainer..it was ok,but i didn't realy liked the job that much since most of my clients were undisciplined about food and most of them wanted to loos weight,so it was pretty fuckin' useless,but i did it for the money...and that's actualy the funny part...i used to charge about 1 euro or less than 10 sek or mabey 1,5$ PER HOUR!!!

I always knew that i have to work something,and while i find something better i need any job..and at that moment that was the price i had to charge.

I was thinking of trying to do the same thing here in sweden,not for same cash though...but you know...you spend time in the gym,wich is way better than spending time at the back stage of a shitty restaurant,and you work with sober people..but...i don't know...mabey some day who knows...i definitely have the credibility for that...not that i don't know that those fancy p.t. will always have way more clients but who cares...

He..today was funny at the gym...i kinda got a bit of a comfirmation of my credibility...i was workin' out,just minding my buisness..and around me were couple of guys...normal looking people,and one of them was a kid...like around 18 or somethin'.

All at once,the kid aproaches me,i take away my headphones and start listening...he was asking me how should he make his trapezius bigger...and i just finished my traps and was heading to do triceps...so i started explaining him how he should perform shrugs and standing rows..about his elbows at shrugs and about weights in general and that kind of stuff.

While i was talking to the youngster,i could't help noticing that other guys were listening as well but little bit from the distance,couse i'm gussing they didn't wanted to look roude...and i was quite ok with that...

But the funny part is just about to happend..as i finished my short conversation with the boy i immediately continued my workout...and as soon as i finished my first set and got up i saw all four or five guys doing trapezius exercises just the way i explained the minute ago...coincidence...i doubt:-)))

It was funny but any way...i'm glad that i was able to help but it was realy funny:-))))





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar