Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 16 april 2013

Nice:-)


Hey you guys..today i was super excited about the fact that the jurnalist from "body" magasin contact me a few days ago sayng that he would like to do an interview with me online so they can publish that in their next issue...and early afternoon he have finaly sent me the questions and they're great...it's totaly visible that he was reading my blog and did his homework so the questions were great...

Unfortunately i couldn't reply to him right away since i was kinda in the middle of runing my wife's training...yeah,she wants me to be her pt and she even wants to pay me...i mean not like that...but with money...how about that...

Any hoo,as soon as i got to my job i started writing answers one by one as fast as i could...in the mean while i was chating with the same journalist on facebook,and my wife was sending some links of apartment that she wants us to by,asking me what do i think...and on top of that..some people arrived into a dining room wanting to eat and my food was ready too...so i was eating,making food for these guests,chating with the guy and with my wife and answering my interview questions...how that gonna come out..fuck me if i know...

Any way...i'm realy excited..in a good way:-)))



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar