Instagram
Instagram

lördag 20 april 2013

Being nice...

What's beieng nice...people get to know me and start talk to me and they get the impresion that i'm nice...first of all i try not to swear,try to avoid touchy subjects...let's say the person is fat or reali short or have a large nose what ever...i try not to discuss about that at all...so never inconvenient talk...

Well that's fine...untill for exampel my wife showes up...one thing about my wife is i never treat her like a retard...in another words if she's fat i'll tell that to her face over and over..if she put her make up like some kids played on her face...i'll tell her that...so some people would characterized me as an ashole...i find myself honest...

I think as if it was me and somebody started to sweet talk me and shit...i would find that extremly offencive,because that would mean in my mind that he or she thinks that i'm some dumbass who can't take the truth as it is...so if i don't like certain stuff to get from people,i would't give that same stuf to people i respect!

Now the questions still remains..am i rude or am i actualy nice...well in my mind being a good person is about how you think and about what you do...not HOW you say it...

I don't belive hitler was swearing yet i don't consider him a good person...my uncle is a psychiatrics...he is swearing in almost every scentence...i remember once...some very,very nice people were looking for his healp...and usualy it's by phone...but this time they were at his door and he doesn't have very big appartment and the toolet is just beside the entrance door...so he was in the toilet and these people knocked at the door and my ant opened and recognised them...and she was all polite and stuff and they were appologizing for coming unannounced and ask if he can give them a minute of his time...and my ant turned aroun towerds the toolet door and said...hey,mr. and mrs. blah,blah would like to speak with you...unfortunately he tought that they are at the phone and shouted as much as he could...what the fuck theu want now...i'm takin' a shit!!!

Is that a rude man...oh,by the way,should we maybe consider the number of people he healped through the last 20...somentin' years being as a doctor...and the number of lives that he saved...or thefact that my mom and i barged in to his office unannounced and found him crying because he was about to tell a father and the son that their mother and wife passed away...and this was after him being a doctor for more than 15 years...is he rude...is he evil???

If you treat people like shit..if you treat your children or wife or husband,or employees..or animals like shit or you are a racist...you are rude,you are evil..and you are shit...you can act polite as much as you want!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar