Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 25 april 2013

I wander...

In about couple of weeks i'm about to be 33 years old...old man,ha...and i've noticed that as the years go by i happend to love my sport more and more...i mean...i wake up like...7:30,have a breakfast then hit the gym do some heavy weights than immidietely take aditional 30 min. cardio,get back home,have a meal...wash my self up,get clean and ready for my work...i work for 6-7 hours and as soon as i'm done i take another cardio,this time is out door running from my work all the way to central station where i take the train home...

I mean..seriously..who does that...and for this to be even more weard...i love it...i feel so good while i'm doin' it that every time i'm about to have a workout i get like mega-excited..

So my question is obvious ...considering that most people my age would do something fun with their free time i wander..if this thing is that fun or i'm just being a retarded person...am i immature and just dumb...or are everybody else crazy or something...i don't know...

I just know that i have considered of quitting mant times...i tried...it didn't work...and i was never without a gym for more than two or three months and i was so sad that as soon as i could i'd started again...

I don't know...i guess i just love it that much no matter how stupid it might be:)))





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar