Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 24 juli 2018

If I was single now🤣😅🤓

Hey guyZ...what’s happening🤩

Here I am in my small apartment melting down from all the heat we have over here in Sweden and they say it ain’t getting any better😂😂😂

So..yes,I was talking with my wife recently and made a conclusion that if I was a single guy today I would be soooo fucked🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

See the way you read me is the way I am...most stuff from my life I have no problem with sharing with anybody basically...

I know I’m far from perfect but I’m also bulletproof self confident so other people negativity can’t even reach my thoughts...my wife actually is gotta name for that ability of mine...

She says I’m a sociopath🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️

Well maybe but imagine you have a kid would you rather have him or her to be like me...resistant to other people’s bullshit or would you rather have them being introverts and insecured about everything about their lives???

With that being said...you may assume that I’m a narcissist in many ways...

Not that I see others as less...but it’s like when you talk about Trump lovers...

They’re not less they’re just haven’t reached that state of mind😂😂😂

So if I was a single dude ofc I’d love to fuck pussies..that’s also one thing you would assume💁🏽‍♀️



The problem is that...

I would be so out of vaginers constantly that I’d probably die with my dick being super dry🥀🥀🥀

See the thing is that I don’t like to lie..

Not because of morals or anything it’s simply because I see myself as more than enough so I don’t need to lie...

And that’s actually first thing that will stop you from having any pussy until you die!!!

Yeah,yeah..I’m a pig I know..but I cannot tell you I care for you as my partner if I don’t...bad idea!!!

I can’t tell you what are my intentions for you when I don’t have any...

Like the most stupid thing a person can ask you is..if you’re up for something serious😕🔫

It’s like asking me when I’m planning of being scared next time or happy...

I don’t know...when it happens IF IT HAPPENS..you’ll be the first to let you know!! 

No mentally healthy person is immune to love,ok...so if you have what I need I’d be forced to tell you that..because that’s the point I fall in love....and that’s awesome...

But asking me that is such a turn off that draws down to the bottom in my eyes...

That’s basically a great pointer that you’re not relaxed and easy going but rather hurt by someone and now you wanna protect yourself from another fuck boy by making you sound pretty fuckin pathetic🤮🤮🤮

You have a pussy I’d probably fuck you..but that’s not all I want from any woman...but when we fuck a couple of times and hang out a bit and we don’t match can we just still be normal and say ok..it’s not working and we move on⁉️

Even on Tinder I hear many people men and women are saying..listen right now I’m only up for fucking‼️‼️

It’s stupid you’re up for meeting new people and having fun...if we fuck we fuck if we click we click...why do we want to make all aspects of our life to look like you’re signing an agreement with a corporation about collaboration???

It’s life you idiots...it’s pussy it’s dick it’s simple it’s fun it’s easy..well at least it’s supposed to be...

The only real one night stand I had in my life I fucked that night and then we stayed together for two years...without even fucking..we kissed a few times and had a sleepover once or twice and like talked for hours...

She never asked me about my intentions,she never cared what happens tomorrow but she was on of the most interesting people I’ve ever met...

How big of a loser you need to be to try to force them to respect you as a person???

If you’re a person for respect you sit back and relax and if you’re not...and want to be..well then become one!

So yeah...as may see I’m not being great at sugarcoating shit...hehehe,that’s probably why I fucked like three and a half women in my life😂😂😂

Well anyway I’m not single which is really good for me,but fir all of you single people out there a little note....

People say they like honesty but as soon as you tell them something honest they treat you like shit...

They don’t like honesty,they like to say that word💋








Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar