Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 4 juli 2018

I need relationship

Heya everyone😘

Recently a friend told me she can’t get a boyfriend..like,every guy she’s been with just wanna fuck her and that’s it...

Of course she assumes it’s something about her or that she’s doing something wrong...

Hmmm...let me think🤔🤔🤔

First of all she is really hot but also a very charming young lady so,from my perspective I don’t blame them for wanting to fuck her but...

I would personally..beside fucking her...love to talk to her,laugh get to know her spend time..etc.

So what’s the difference between me and all the other guys she’s seeing...

I’m old☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

She’s like twenty and she can’t figure out why guys that or similar age just want pussy...

Cuz when you’re twenty...you’re a little moron and you don’t wanna have relationships...that’s not cool..you just wanna have pussy🙃

And those little morons will be like..I’m young now,I’m not planning on getting married soon so why would I have one girlfriend when I can be a player...

Stupidly those little fuckers don’t really get how important is to have a relationship before marriage...

Once they hit their thirties they even may find a woman and start dating.but that dating is to get married and that’s never good!!

You fuck to get sex..you’re dating to have someone,you marry someone because you realize that person is great for you!!!

You don’t marry because it’s about fuckin time..that’s a perfect way to make your life a living hell!!!

When you date people to date people..you get to know how it feels,you get to know what’s that like..what do you like,what do you hate..all that you can figure out only from a relationship...

So these fuckers have a zero clue what’s going to happen once they meet that “decent” girl that they’ll try to settle down with...

So my point was always...start fucking early so you can see it’s nice but you can do it with a lot of people...

Sure you can start with love as well and I was the fortunate one that started with love and sex at the same time..but for the most people that won’t happen..simply because committed relationship is not in our genes..but sex is...

So when you start at 15-ish..by the age of 20 you’ll most likely want to try having some girl you’ll spend your time with and not just sex...

But unfortunately this is usually not the case..

Guys start getting pussy around 22-23,and of course they won’t have a serious relationship then...

And just for the record I’m talking about a bit better looking guys that are fun to hang out with..because you can definitely always find a dork...but yeah...fucking a dork is like fucking your best buddy same gender:))))

So if you’re in your twenties and you want a serious relationship..find a guy that’s in his thirties...

Yeah I know they’re old..but there’s a reason for everything...

They’ve already done their shit and they wanna take it easy...

And I know that not everyone think like this,but I still believe that you’re more likely to find a thirty year old guy that wants a relationship then a twenty year old!

There’s also the thing that...once you find an older dude that wants to take it easy...you may realize after a while that...you don’t really want to take it THAT easy😂😂😂

So...I say,try different things,different people,try with older,people,try with uglier people..ugly people can be so cool..try even people with kids...

One of my friends has an relationship with the older dude with kid and she’s like..I don’t see us having the future together but I love being in a relationship with him...very cool,very mature🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾

And remember..whatever you do...HAVE FUN💋💋💋





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar