Instagram
Instagram

söndag 1 juli 2018

Easy summer🤗😇

Hey now😛😛😛

What’s happening babZ..all good and shit😬

Yeah I’ve been for a while..why,can’t really say but I’m guessing it’s because of this beautiful weather we have nowadays in Sweden I really love it..so😎

Summer is here and Stockholm is half empty because of it,so the very natural question at this time of year is..where are you going for a vacation?

Well..my answer is..nowhere🤷🏽‍♀️😂

It’s not quite nowhere we are going to Serbia the last two weeks of August but compared to years before,this one is pretty close to..we’re not going anywhere:)))

The main reason for that is ofc that my wife changed her job and at the new place she still didn’t get enough vacation days.

Some people would say it sucks and it does..but from my point of view,the only reason it sucks is because I get to work more this summer and have less chill time but oh well!

As they said in a movie “Passengers”....

A friend once said, "You can't get so hung up on where you'd rather be that you forget to make the most of where you are." We got lost along the way. But we found each other. And we made a life. A beautiful life. Together”.

Now Stockholm is definitely not somewhere I don’t want to be..I love this city...but yes we would definitely like to go somewhere warm for a week or so..but what to do...



So instead of wining about I really try to use all my spare time to enjoy myself...

Whenever I can I’ll do it with my wife of course,so we do a lot of hanging out together...

So I love to just come home after work,make some coffee,grab a towel and go outside to the park close to where I live and take a spontaneous sunbathing🤩

It’s so nice and therapeutic that after one hour I feel perfectly clear in my head....

I literally meditate without ever planning to🙏🏽🙂

It’s just having that moment of doing nothing and thinking nothing but instead just be present,aware and happy about it😍

Spontaneous visit to a movie theater is also pretty nice,but a simple walk could be super amazing:)

So this is basically me thinking out loud while I’m on my way to work...today is gonna be just work and gym...

Still good..still love it❤️

Have a great week lovZ💋💋💋

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar