Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 30 maj 2018

Can I make you feel special?

Hey now💋

Here I am in the Sun trying to get some tan with my wife and just thinking how much I suck😂😂😂

Generally too,sure..but In this particular case I’m talking about which is...making people feel special...

I suck at it🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I have a few theories why that’s not so bad because obviously I try to justify my asshole-ness but first thing is probably cuz I don’t feel comfortable when people try to make me feel special!

I already feel special..

I feel different,and sometimes it’s good different sometimes bad..but I love being different in my own way...

That’s probably how many people define SPECIAL...but in most cases,when you wanna feel special comparing to others you actually wish you feel better than others!

Why?

When a person sings better than me,which is not really hard at all..I don’t see that person to be better or worse than me...

Sure better singer but that’s it!

That person can have same problems like me...they can have a thousand and one issue except singing...

Therefore you don’t be a little bitch about it even if your goal is to become the new Mariah Carey,some people have it some don’t...that’s it!

So when I need to make someone special I don’t really know how to...because I can’t do it without sounding like a sleazy fuk!

My wife said once...it’s difficult to feel special around you,she said...

Like sure you get hard every time you see me naked but you get hard basically when someone just mentions pussy...so how I’m I any different than others?

I be like...you’re not!

Every pussy in this world makes me hard,so in that way yours is nothing special🤷🏽‍♀️

But...I can’t see how you don’t already feel special about the fact that I live and fuck only with you and not with any other person in this world that has a pussy?

Cuz in my mind you marrying me an not all the other guys in the world is quite enough!

Next thing...

I can have coffee with just about anyone!

I see you I find you interesting in any way I’ll invite you to have a cup of coffee or a drink with me...

The way I do it..is very dry,and has no reason for you to feel special..and that’s exactly why so many people(mostly girls) said no to my invitations😂😂😂

In my mind tho...if you just invited me I’ll feel special because I got invited...

The person that’s gonna make me feel special later during our conversation is...

MEEEE🤷🏽‍♀️

When you sit down with me...you will realize that there’s nothing normal about me..and that’s something I’m super proud of!!!

Some people will love it most will hate it..but I can promise you one thing...

The last thing you’ll have to do with me...is to make me feel special!

You know why..

Because I am special and I don’t need someone’s confirmation!!!

That’s exactly what I expect from you,because I can’t cope very well with damaged people!

If you constantly need a confirmation you’re special..you’re not special!

The shitty part is also that the actual sleazeballs will never have a problem in sugarcoating stuff for you to get something they want!

So you can stop blaming men,women or basically people for your weaknesses and stupidity...special people don’t need anyone to tell them they’re special...and all the others...

Are stupid for thinking they’re not😘💋❤️






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar