Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 23 maj 2018

Easy Lover

Hey now😛😛😛

Ok,so all of you who have me on Instagram saw I posted a photo of me singing in a dildo or a vibrator if you will...

So I got it from LetsDeal some app with offers and I remember I got up one night around 3am to pee,checked out LetsDeal and saw this bad boy..so I clicked BUY🤷🏽‍♀️





It came pretty fast so that was good,the price was like 30 💶€ or $ ish,never mind..price is pretty fair in my opinion!

So my wife’s first reaction was oh wow it’s beautiful and it’s really soft surface,like good quality material!

And this is really good you know..you don’t want your dildo to look like some Chinese shit from dollar store!

So after a day or two my wife and I were about to train at the same time but different gyms,she doesn’t like mine cuz it’s always crowded!

She came back earlier and texted me,why am I not home yet...

I was like I still train leave me alone...

So she sent me a picture of a dildo and wrote..come home I wanna play😈

I was like..COMING🍆🍆🍆😂😂😂



So came back home took a quick shower and started:)))

We did a bit of 69 which we haven’t done for a while it was really good,specially when she started riding my face,like that’s the way I wanna die🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

So she laid down on her back and I took the vibrator...

Switched it on and put it inside her pussy😋😋😋

She was like..wow..it really buzzing,like in a good way...but after a while she goes ok,enough of that I need a real thing:)

So I put my dick inside while massaging her clit with the vibrator...

Now she was omg,this is way better!!!

She started to twist and moan while I was highing up the buzz...

She was wet before but with this thing she was kinda creamy wet..very cool I gotta say!!!

So she came and we continued to fuck and that was it basically:)))

All in all,good product,my wife is very happy with it,it made her cum fast and pretty strong and again fair price and easy to use...

It doesn’t require no batteries since it’s chargeable and the little hole at the back af the thing is so small you can’t even see it:)))




Ladies if you don’t have a boyfriend or your guy’s got really small dick like mine...I would recommend to buy this little gadget:)))

That’s all for this time...hugs and kisses😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar