Instagram
Instagram

söndag 6 maj 2018

Separation recipe 101

Hellooooo you😘😘😘

Here you are reading shit,here I am writing it😍

I wanna help you guys...

Not all of you but many of you including myself and people from my life...

You got yourself out of a bad relationship...

It’s tough I know,and it’s totally normal to be tough,because we all like to think that this is it,now I’m on a good path and then everything goes to shit...

How to cope with this feeling of emptiness,fear that comes with it and how to find the strength to move on...

Well there is a saying of man from Serbia who is a father of a good friend..he said about when you breakup with a girl why you should not waste your time and try to go get her as soon as you can because...

Once she gets another balls slapping her ass she’s forgetting the first one!!!

And this is actually the greatest wisdom of it🤷🏽‍♀️

Now there’s a catch to everything so to this too...

Usually with the help of this recipe men are the ones who get over it sooner...

So..we have two people recently broke up one is a guy other is a girl and they try to fuck other people in order ti forget their exes...

Usually...a guy will forget first...why?

Because men are pigs!?

Well yes but that’s not the reason here...

The reason why this recipe helps men more than women is...

Because whem men fuck they usually...CUM!!!!

Which sadly is not the case for women...

So you can’t just fuck..you actually don’t need to fuck at all...you can jerk off,but you need to cum...

I would say in the beginning when you’re super sensitive...at least two times a day!!!

How I know this..cuz I’ve been there!!!!

When I broke up with my ex or more like when she left my sorry ass I couldn’t get over it...

So I felt really bad and I have noticed that my sex drive was zero...and we’re talking about my sex drive...a person who could fuck two times a day while jerking off two times a day...now zero!

After a month of desperation I was like well,she left it’s been so long since I haven’t had any pussy other than her..so now,I’ll try to be a slutty piece of shit!

Hehehe..easier said than done...

Couldn’t find any girl to fuck so I started with what I do best..I was jerking off...

And it helps!!!

Maybe that even helps more than fucking another person because it is also about emotions as well,but we don’t realize how physical it is too...

Once you cum,you’re good to go for 5-6 hours!!!

You laugh,you wanna go out and hang out with people,you laugh more..generally you’re more functional!

As depression kills your body physically so you can’t get out of the bed,that’s exactly how emotional sadness kills your sex drive!!

This is exactly why you should go for heavy workout once you feel depressed and why should you make yourself cum when you’re separating💋

I know how this sounds coming from me,but try it,and let me know how did it go❤️💪🏾💦

Have a nice week my lovZ😘




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar