Instagram
Instagram

fredag 6 juli 2018

What are your intentions🧐🤔👺

Hey guys💋

I’m at my appointment right now..eating my salmon that I made an insta story about,right after my awesome back workout at one of the favorite places in Stockholm...Delta Gym💕

Do you wanna know why I train there and not im my regular gym...

Because I like it...

I felt like training there....

Nowadays it’s so fuckin hard to make people understand that the reason why you do shit is simply because you like doing shit🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

For the most people..doing something ALWAYS has an secret agenda....

Why????

I honestly don’t have that ever...

I don’t like people with agendas..I like spontaneous people...I believe I’m one of them...but ok,you tell me...

When I tell you wow you look amazing...why the fuck you’re telling me..you’re married???

My marriage doesn’t have anything to do with how you look!!!!

Oh but usually guys say that to try to fuck women right????

Ok,but that’s pretty much like saying I don’t like meeting black people at night because they’re usually criminals...

Maybe I believe that women need to be given more compliments..maybe I love saying positive things to women...maybe I’m faithful to my wife and I will not fuck you even if you get naked in front of me????

With me..it’s very simple...I meet you...have no agendas and no plans...

You may happen to be so amazing person that I’ll fall in love with you and leave my wife over you..or you may be my only option to talk to when I’m bored...you don’t know that..but what’s even more interesting..I DON’T KNOW THAT!!!

I don’t have an agenda when I meet people..I meet them so I can tell what can I do with this person..

The only one night stand I ever had was one of the most important people in my life..

How???

She didn’t have any agendas,neither did I🙌🏾

We met because we felt the attraction...she grabbed my ass because she was crazy...we ended up being alone because we both wanted to...we fucked because my dick was hard and her pussy wet....but!!!

We stayed in great relationship..not because I promised her anything before,not because she asked me what are my intentions,not because anything else but simply I liked her and she liked me...

And that’s all there is🤠🤠🤠

When you ask a person what are your intentions of doing this...you kill every single thing that supposed to be spontaneous and beautiful and even a turn on...

I don’t know what the fuck are my intentions towards you...ai need to see who the fuck you are..ok????

If you’re great in sex but you’re a little Hitler when it comes to being a control freak..you’re out..if you can talk science all night but you cannot suck dick you’re out..if you’re pretty but whenever I need a complex conversation I need to talk to someone smart,you’re out...so forgive me for not seeing the future but it’s simply not fucking possible to tell you what the fuck are my intentions before I get to know who the fuck you are!!!!

And not fair is even more pathetic than “what are your intentions”😂😂😂

Like...let’s say we hangout together,have a few dates,a few times we fuck and then..I see it’s not it...

I try to leave you..and you tell me it’s not fair😂😂😂

Why is that not fair...why I met a girl one night,fucked her and got madly in love with her and spent a month with you and don’t feel shit???

Why..because I’m not fair,because I’m an evil human being..NO it’s because you don’t trigger me the way I need you to trigger me and that’s a deal breaker..sorry...

It’s not that you’re good or bad it’s simply you’re not good for me,and I’m not good for you...

People unfortunately almost always do certain things in order to get certain things...

And that’s pretty fuckin sad...

People are scared to be open minded...

My first coffee date in Sweden was with a gay guy that I met in sauna while his dick was hard...

Asked my out..and what was I suppose to do..say no because he’s obviously turned on by me and I’m straight..no!

You go and let people tell you who they are!

When I ask you..if we meet,would you let me eat your pussy...that’s not a suggestion..don’t you get it..it’s a question!!!

I wanna know...how you feel about me..🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh you think I’m gonna cheat on my wife because you’re so magically irresistible..well,think again...

Questions are something that you can clearly tell if a person is judgemental or not!!!

I’m wearing fuckin nail polish and do you know how many people asked me why...like five!

All the others assumed that I’m weird,that I’m gay or that I’m weid gay...

If you tell me you’re dad was beating your mother that’s not what defines you...if I wanna know who you are,I’m gonna ask you a question..

How that made you feel then and how does that make you feel now...that’s who you are,and that’s what I want from you...not just chronological facts cuz that’s history and that’s not who you are!

Ask to ask,talk to talk,hand to hang,and fuck to fuck...because if you do it otherwise,you’re just a scared little bunny😘

Have a great weekend lovZ❤️




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar