Instagram
Instagram

fredag 13 juli 2018

If you wanna relationship,please read this for F*cK sake😂💋🔥

Hey guyZ❤️

I just need to say that super-summer is here and I’m so grateful because it really is nice to have this sun and heat during summer....

I don’t like that very much and I hide from it as much as possible but it definitely gives a great vibe to everything:)))

Today Im writing about what it means to live with someone.

Many people are in a relationship or they were in a relationship so they know what it feels like,but also so many people are not and never experienced it so they don’t really have a picture of what it’s like:)))

Now,I’m happily married to my wife for 10-11 year now..we know each other at least 4-5 before that so it’s a long time...

How did we found each other..honestly I’d love to reveal some amazing pattern that people can follow but I cannot...

It’s was a pure luck...

She used to stay in her grandma’s house on summertimes and I was asked to work as a security guard in a brand new club 200m from where her grandmother lived...And that’s where we first met...

Now if that’s not luck I don’t know what is...

I would say the universe gave me the chance to meet her and I haven’t really even used that chance but luckily one of us has the balls so she approached me first...

But everything like this is just fun and games...LIVING TOGETHER WITH SOMEONE...that’s a different dimension!!!

When we started living together we constantly fought about everything...

So we needed to first set the rules of arguments...to make them more constructive and beneficial for us instead of just telling each other to suck dick:)

Like when you’re living with someone you become one...regardless of how bad you may don’t want that but still...if nothing people are identifying you now as a couple and that’s nice,but it can also be very frightening and giving you the feeling of losing yourself...

This part was probably more of an issue for my wife than me because I used to have super long relationships before her and I was always identified as someone’s other half..so for me it’s nothing new...

This is why I constantly advise young people to have a few relationships before the big relationship...you need to know what it’s like...

Although many people make a horrible mistake and this is specific for girls and women...they stay away from sex until they find someone who wants to be with them in a relationship...

Heheheh...that’s like if you say..if I don’t have a Bill Gates house I refuse to sleep indorse...

No...if you don’t have Bill Gates’s house you still need a place to live..because it’s way more basic that having a super property with a pool and tennis courts...

You don’t get sex for long enough you’re becoming weird,extremely bitter,asocial and uncomfortable to hang out with...and one thing I know is that nobody likes hanging out with that kind of people....

You know how many times I’ve heard people say...oh I just wanna move to an island so I never have to deal with people again....that’s the first and strongest indicator that person didn’t get any fuck for very long time!!!!

Relationships is amazing...but sex is a must,and again everyone especially ladies!!!!

When I say SEX I mean you can’t just fuck you need to cum otherwise it was just your service to the person that came,made you horny and left!!!!

So try to stay normal while you are not in a relationship but once you get one...Let me give you a piece of advice...

Work on it!!!

It takes so much work and so much energy that it’s gonna be sick to the bone...

This is also why you need to stay humble and sexually active before relationship...being for too long without intimacy makes you selfish..it’s your defense mechanism...

Selfish people won’t have the energy to work on their relationship because they gonna have a super hard time of switching their brains from ME to US...it’s hard...

One of the most crucial things of course is LOVE...

You won’t work on your relationship if you don’t love that person..because everything else will not give you that energy...

If your drive for staying in a relationship is..omg I’m too old,I need to have someone,I need to have kids,I need to have financial support...you’re so fucked,because trust me..you’ll give up very soon!

When your drive is...omg,I love this person I need to do everything that’s in my power to stay together cuz I love who he or she is..then you’ll find a strength...

One last piece of advice for today...what ever level you want to upgrade your relationship...DO NOT FORCE IT!!!

If you seeing each other often,fuck go to movie and walk and you wanna start living together...ask and see...

Don’t force it...

Don’t be like...listen I wanna live with you every day and if you don’t want to live with me...I will need to break up!

That’s a threat,that’s not love!

I know a dream couple that were together forever but he didn’t wanted to get married...

She finally forced him,telling him that it’s not fair,that he needs to take the responsibility because she spent her best years with him,and that he owes her marriage...

Sure they eventually got married but nowadays...well,let’s say they’re in hell...

Are you fucking kidding me...how low opinion you gotta have about yourself when you’re forcing someone to marry you👿👿👿

Like obviously he didn’t felt the same way...continue how you were or leave him!!!!

Don’t force people into those..the most crucial things in life!!!

They need to be mutual and both parties decisions not a fucking,threats and blackmail..what’s wrong with you????

Think about it...🙌🏾

Go get some sex now and have an amazing weekend😂🤣😘😘😘😘




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar