Instagram
Instagram

måndag 6 augusti 2018

Something seriously not serious.

Hey now💋 

I haven’t been around lately since it was so ridiculously,disgustingly hot here in Sweden that I had pretty much everything on hold😅

My apartment is not super-clean my body is super hairy and everything basically that demands my movement while spending time in my apartment was a nono...

Now it’s gone thank God and now we can start living again:))

Recently I wrote a blog about my wife saying she doesn’t feel special beside me!

And the reason was that..yeah sure,every time I wanna fuck you can,every time I walked naked you get hard but..you’re like that with every woman!

Ok,I hear you...and just in time,something happened:))))

Two times we fucked,my dick got super soft in the middle of sex within seconds...just dead 💀 

It happened a nice,she was like,what happened?

Dunno really but I’m just not horny🤷🏽‍♀️

And it’s not that I was jerking off an hour before or anything just simply have no interest in pussy...

Sooooo not like me🧐

Second time I could clearly see she didn’t like it and kinda pissed too!😂😂😂

The reason for that I really have no clue!!!

I assume it’s maybe the weather because I really don’t like sweaty sex,maybe a bit but if we start at the point where my sweatshirt is see through it’s just nasty...

I won’t exclude the fact that I’m also old and it could be that,although as soon as the weather gotten better I got better or..my yeah:)

So my wife was concerned so much that when we had our power walk she asked me out of the blue....

Do we have a problem?

I was like what do you mean?

She got like you and me...is there something going on with us?

I was like,well except the fact that my dick is not getting hard on you everything else is fine...of course I laughed😂😂😂

So yeah,long story short my libido is back on track again so I’m again that same old maniac,so everything’s fine:))

But it’s still cool to me,how we people take things for granted and never even think about positive about stuff that we have...which in this case is a hard dick🍆

Thank you everyone for hearing me out here and if you have any questions,comments dick pics and anything to add basically,please do!!!

Write it here or even direct message me on FB,IG or Snapchat👻👻👻

FB Andrija Sandor
IG Andrija Sandor
SC shandorandrija


...And remember..I love you all😘😘😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar