Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 15 augusti 2018

A low self esteem of beauty queenZ

Hey now🤗🤗🤗

So today,I want to talk a bit about this thing I was experiencing lately with couple of people that I know...

Beautiful young women with low self esteem....

So what’s the problem?

It’s very beautiful young women we’re talking about and yet they’re so insecure about their look,why????

It’s because of the stupidity of their parents mainly but also the environment they grew up in!

Beautiful people are usually clearly beautiful at very early age!

We may or may not admit it but we’re all amazed,turned on and fascinated by beauty!

So,what happens is that these young people,but I’m gonna focus on women(ofc🙃) are becoming  very aware of the fact that they’re more than others!

Basically they’re not and that’s exactly where the mistake was made,but naturally they create a false self awareness that they’re awesome because of that gift!

So...time goes by and these women get to feel like they’re on top of the world but it’s super fucked up to get that feeling without putting any work in it!

You start feeling like a fuckin queen without doing anything basically!

So all their problems are solved in advance right?

Because you’re beautiful you’ll only have the most beautiful boys,because you’re gorgeous you’ll have an amazing job,easy and well payed,because you’re sexy,people will respect you,because you’re hot,no one will reject you...right😂😂😂

This is so fucked up but it’s so not true:-/

And listen some of those amazing looking women do get to become models and they get payed for being pretty,and they marry an amazing guy and they live luxuriously...but very,very few!

All the other pretty women,society treats same or even less than average simply because they can and they’re jealous...

So when that happens...they kinda start realizing that...omg,I’m not special at all😩😩😩

So since you’re young,first thing you are seeking out is that confirmation that you are beautiful!!!

The problem is that average guy would tell a dog..YOUR BEAUTIFUL,to get some pussy!

So after a period of promiscuity those beautiful women get more and more depressed😞

They can’t trust people because people hurt them so many times,they lose interest for anything basically because they feel like billionaires that lost all their wealth...

Identity crisis...if I’m not a billionaire who the fuck am I...

If the beauty is not the most important thing in the world I’m so fucked..and who will ever love me now when I’m not the prettiest princess in the kingdom of people?

So usually they choose to still search for those hot bad boys and try to “fix” them into faithful men which is pretty much as you tried to make a birthday cake from a horse shit:)))or they find a none sexual geeks and treat those poor schmucks like garbage.

This is why you shouldn’t emphasize beauty that much in any case..pretty,not pretty,boy,girl...beauty is cool but not that crucial for every day living!

If I don’t fuck you,I couldn’t care less how fuckin pretty yoo are...you won’t get a special treatment,most likely you won’t get any treatment because nobody likes to be blue balled..to begin with,I personally love it but I’m probably not  the perfect example:))))

So my dear ladies...it’s beautiful to be beautiful...but nobody was EVER in love in anyone’s beauty,remember that❤️❤️❤️

AND REMEMBER THAT I LOVE YOU 💕 

P.S. again...add me on Facebook,Instagram it’s Andrija Sandor,add me on Snapchat it’s shandorandrija Talk to me,tell me shit😘




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar