Instagram
Instagram

söndag 2 juli 2017

We are all different🙂

Ok..recently I write a lot of normal stuff so one can assume that I'm something I'm not..which in this case is...NORMAL😂😂😂

I'm not normal I never will be normal cuz normal sucks and I want to be free😘

So from many years back I started to explore people,today my focus is on women basically like any other day:))))

So as I started to change partners I realized how different women are...in many ways but today I'm gonna write about one thing..my favorite thing..and that's ofc..eating pussy❤️

You who never had the pleasure of trying it I feel very sorry for you..but you wouldn't believe how women differ from one another when it comes to this...

So I started slowly with a girl that was super sensitive downhill so when I was eatin her..I needed to make large circles around her clit cuz if I God forbid just touch it directly with my tongue she would jump as I stabbed her with a needle on her butt..with that being said I needed to be super careful not to do this cuz it would be a totally turn off for her...

Although she was pretty orgasmic it was simple the way she was...it was nice:))

After that I remember a girl came to my life that didn't really loved me neither I loved her too much..but we kinda fucked...

So since I'm well known as a gentleman in bedroom and also someone who loooove to eat vagg..at our very first "session" I went down on her and surprise...

I started super easy..she sounded like a dead person...started rough,nothing..started with my fingers..nada..wtf...

Eventually I gave up and went to the business..nec time before we took our clothes off she asked me not to go down or to kiss her neck cuz those are not her things:-/

Well..that scared me for life 😕

After that a fuckin animal..this girl was a crazy ass nympho squirting bitch..who I loved ofc..

So she was brutally..and actually made me feel a bit more normal,honestly:)))

So whenever there was a pussy on the manu to eat we would need to get a towel and place it below her butt cuz the psycho couldn't stop squinting😍😍😍

Oh boy..that was pretty fucked up..but in a good way:)

After I can't really remember chronologically but I remember I was with my first one night stand..we met at the club I worked at,went to the gym where I also worked and fucked...

This was beautiful btw..and I remember she was kinda pushing me back from her pussy,like to stop me from eating her..but ofc..it's nonsense..

I you didn't want me eat your puss darling I wouldn't fuckin bring you here😬😬😬

I thought she's maybe uncomfortable for not being clean which makes no sense whatsoever cuz when I get turned on properly I can literally eat shit let alone some harmless pussy stink..I'm a guy for fuk sake:)))

So I went down it was clear that she was horny although she couldn't cum,but oh well..it was still amazing...

Next day we were talking on a phone and she complained about menstrual pain😂😂😂

She still had a period and that was the reason why she wasn't comfortable with me visiting her hoha..oh boy..I hope my mom didn't see me all bloody by the breakfast table the next day💉💉💉

After there wasn't so many girls to be perfectly honest..cuz no one wants to fuck me ofc...but I had a few and and the funny thing is that for some fuckin reason girls get so uncomfortable when they about to cum,that kills me..

Like there was this girl that hooked up with me for who knows what reason...and ofc before we started fuck I needed to check myself in at the bottom floor...

It was clear that she was super horny and appreciated my techniques...se she started to twist and almost pushing back to stop..

Eventually she came and her contractions down there were so powerful that she could cut wire with that thing yet...she was so silent and almost embarrassed of what was honestly..fuckin beautiful...

Later I found out that she was related somehow with my ex squirter....good genetics I guess😂😂😂

There was one girl that couldn't bare the upper surface of my tongue 👅 we tried couple of times she said it felt like my tongue was a sandpaper and she couldn't feel anything but discomfort...

Luckily for both of us I'm not a quitter so I tried something once and it worked so well...

I simply used my lower side of my tongue which isn't covered with all the taste receptors and is actually way smoother..so..what do you know..my ex started to ask me to do it after that amazing discovery💪🏾

My wife is pretty normal when it comes to that..she may feel a bit super sensitive in a beginning so I need to circle around it for a while...but once she on..I just go...

She's not super comfortable with me shoving my fingers in there,but we still believe it's due to the surgery she had before...

She had some micro glands right at the lower part of her entrance so whenever we fucked she had this burning sensation...

Now it may sound cool when I say my wife needed to have a surgery on her pussy cuz she was in pain when I was fuckin her..in reality it wasn't that fun...

Honestly I never fucked more ass than then,cuz she simply felt better with having an anal then normal way...

Well...long story short..😀 we need to be aware that..most women love their pussy to be eaten..it's the most retarded thing anyone can say or think that women don't need to cum in order to have good sex..

This is bullshit..of course they do..if you cum too fast,rub her,eat her..dildo her..anything to get her done..don't be a fuckin piece of shit and simply fall asleep...

Treat your women kindly...make effort,their pleasure is your pleasure...make her cum,make her feel good,make her want to have sex again with you...

My advice to any guy who don't like to eat those swollen  pussy lips and that shiny,awesome tasting pussy juice...

Try to suck some big vainy hard cock instead..you'll be surprised how happy you'd become💪🏾😂😘




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar