Instagram
Instagram

fredag 7 juli 2017

Truth shall set you free🤐

Hey now...

Lately I been getting a lot of feedback and comments about my previous article "Bare Naked" in which I described the dark side of my "previous" life when I was physically abusing my EX GIRLFRIEND.

I need to write my ex girlfriend with capital letters because I don't know how so many of you took it the wrong that I was abusive to my wife...

To answer your question I never laid a hand on my wife in that way...

Second thing is that I didn't write it to make sympathy in anyone..I wrote it because the new me,the new Andrija Sandor is getting so many positive feedback from people such as...

Oh you're great guy man,or...man you're thoughts on this are so good and right..or you're the inspiration..and stuff

Now..I'm super grateful because of this but to me if I want to present myself as honest and think of myself as honest..then it's not ok to give people only the good stuff about me.

There's also one more reason why I wrote it..

Things are very simple...what's done is done..I can't set back time and change it...if ai could I would,trust me..I would go back ti that young insecure little fuck and open up his fuckin head every time he touched his girlfriend..but I can't...

The only thing I actually can do is to face it and regret it as the darkest hour of my life.. 

There's also one more thing I can do...

I can be open about it...cuz I don't believe I'm the only person in this world that was or still is abusive to their loved ones...

So my contribution to the world would be to skip my emotions my feeling of shame and bad reputation which I will definitely get after revealing my story..and try to show the world that people can change..like totally change into someone better and meaningful...

You can..I did...

All you need to do is to decide...if you decide something today..tomorrow your life can be different..forever!

I thought that amount of happiness is measured by the the number on your bank account,I believe that in order to have a successful relationship you need OWN your partner..

Like she needs to be your property that you can do whatever you want with it and if she wants to leave,you force her to stay...

I used to think that if you use enough force you can make this world a better place...

I was wrong...so fucking wrong and I'm so fuckin sorry for that...

Today I'm not like that...like at all...

Today I love freedom..mine and other people's freedom,specially the ones I love and care about...

Before I was walking my ex to school and back..not cuz I was a gentleman but to make sure she doesn't meet someone on her way there...

Today I love to hear my wife telling me who would she like to fuck,who's hot and who's the guy that she wants to queen:)

Today I look at jealous people and feel sorry for them,cuz I know that they're not quite aware of what kind of disease they're dealing with..and there's no one able to help them but themselves.

How I've become this person I don't really know..big influence is of course,my wife who would keep giving me more and more love every time I was trying to be a dick,but also I believe I matured and Sweden,omg...definitely Sweden❤️

I'm ashamed of many things I've done in past and that's something I need to live with for the rest of my life...but I'm pretty proud of who I became and also all these things today about me that makes me who I am are not spontaneous..

They are my own decisions...so I decided to be what I am now...and I'm very proud of my decisions...

There's still a lot of work definitely but now I know for a fact that if I can be this man from that piece of shit I used to be ...I know that with enough willpower I can be whoever I decide to be...

So can you❤️

Thank you for reading🙏🏽

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar