Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 13 juli 2017

Vacation day

Hey guys💞

Here I am...laying meters away from see,it's night,everyone's asleep and I still want to enjoy in this beauty...

I love it here...



It was a rough day though...we ordered a cab 4:00 am,so practically there was no sleep...plan was taking off 6:30 so we had some time to kill at the airport..

Those were wife's orders cuzz she gets all fucked up when we do shit last minute so..but anyway it was pretty good...2"we hang out at a free shop,she bought a fortune worth make up and bought my brand new pride flag😁🌈

We landed in Dubrovnik which is always nice feeling...just a thought we're in Dubrovnik makes me happy since..well I love that city😌

My in laws took time to wait for us an give us a ride so that was sweet of them..stopped by at some restaurant and got all shit faced from food:)))






We got there eventually..I hugged my mom since she's gonna be with us this year too...so pretty easy vacation I would say...or not,since my mother is a complete cunt and she can push my buttons like no one else can:))))

So I immediately put on my speedos and dived into the beautiful Adriatic see...and I'm telling you..it's beautiful...

Not too warm not too cold...smells amazing..perfect!

So that was basically my morning cardio that lasted about 25 minutes and then sweet sleep in air conditioned room...oh boy...

Woke up..with a boner ofc,and what do you know..my hot chubby wife walked in,telling me she's horny🤤

I could've upload a few photos of us fucking but,let save something for later:)))

So we fucked pretty good,had food and off we go..to the grocery store..cuz vacation is not a vacation without good ass food!!!

So we went there spent about 250€ and barely was able to pack everything in that small car but we managed:)

So after we got back home,a good old badass grill was fired and I was about to do what I did best👨🏽🍳👨🏽🍳👨🏽🍳

After food everyone we sleepy but I wasn't really so that's why I'm sitting here writing my shit enjoin the moment...

I don't want anything crazy from this vacation except nice time with nice people❤️








Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar