Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 5 juli 2017

Because I respect her...😾

Hey penises and vaginas..specially vaginas😻 whazz up😊

Ok..so I spend some time during a day by talking to people on Periscope..all of you who don't know..it's an app where I talk in front of my phone camera and people join my live stream and talk to me..about me,to each other and shit...

So I'm talking the other night with buch of people and my wife and her friend were in the background half naked doing each other hair or..pussy I don't really know:)))

So among those who were present on my live,was a guy..very sweet guy that I know for a while now..so this is our conversation...

Him: hey is that your wife in the background?

Me: yeah

Him: oh wow,she's very pretty

Me:oh thanks man..why would you fuck her?

Him: no,no,no..laugh

Me:what..why,you just said she's pretty..what's the matter..you don't like fucking pretty chicks?

Him:yes I do,but I don't want to...because I respect her!

Me:ok I understand..you fuck girls you disrespect?

Awkward😂😂😂

Ok,so of course many of you will say that the guy had a point..he respected my wife because she's my wife...blah,blah..all of you who think like that..stop it..that's exactly what's making you so fuckin boring😘

Joke on a side..I have a real fuckin problem with this shit..

Do you know how many guys I know that said they would never give their wifes or girlfriends to suck their cock..because..as they explain..she's my wife a mother of my child and I don't want to treat her like some whore😕

So..good girls don't suck dick,don't do anal..probably never swallow and basically only have a bible sex..if you can call it that way...

Man..no wander this world is so fucked up

Like did it ever occurred to those girls that..hey,why my boyfriend never wants me to blow him,or never shove it in my butt,or pull my hair and shit...

Is he really not turned on by that...or... maybe...

Exactly a million dollar answer..he's doing that to his bitches☺️ 

In a retarded world and countries...women's sexual desire is considered to be an evil...

People who live there I feel sorry for,but there's nothing I can do to help,right now...

But here in Sweden..you can do or say whatever you want no one can do shit...

So since it's already like that..why not use it??

Whenever you hear something that defends that Taliban behavior..you take a load of shit on it..remember it's Sweden he can be mad but he can't hurt you....


Did you noticed that parents from undeveloped parts of the world have always pushed their daughters to become manly...

Like always telling them not to be girly cuz that's stupid so...they shouldn't play with dolls too much it's girly..

And when they show interest for sports like football or God forbid martial arts..they get so fuckin proud...

They don't do this cuz they hate their daughters..they do it actually cuz they love them..and basically in their eyes being a girl means you're fucked so..as less of a girly you are the chances for you in life are bigger...

You need to grow and to present yourself as a good wife and mother material..end of discussion!

Sure but then your son in law will go to a local slutt when he needs passion cuz your daughter will become a person that needs help not a dick☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar