Instagram
Instagram

lördag 8 juli 2017

My sex blog🙋🏼

Hey boys and girls😘

First thing I wanna say is a huge thank you to all of you who are reading this..it means so much so...THANKS A BUNCH❤️

I got a comment recently that I write a sex blog which I personally find very flattering...

Honestly I don't believe that my blog is sex blog but I understand why people can think like that..it's because I write about sex just as open and shameless as I write about anything else..because I believe it's very important...

Sexual liberation💪🏾

When I say sexual liberation primarily I think of female sexuality and this is why☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

If you just think about it...the more primitive and dangerous a certain country is..the more that same country has rules and obligations that are banning or at least limiting a female sexuality!

Why the fuck is that the case?

It's the fear!

The fear to let go and not having a control over others..that's why!

It's possessive behavior that's typical right side of brain thinking..which is btw a typical masculine thinking!

And this masculine thing is not always related to whether a person owns a dick or a pussy..it's the type of perception of the world!

Therefore even in modern societies we have the right wingers that are conservatives and left that are liberals...

So from this equation here...the mathematics is very simple...

The more conservative you are..the more retarded scared,insecured,non sophisticated little control freak you are and this applies to all the nations,religions,races..on the planet!

Recently I talked to the guy from Sweden who's from Somalia and was almost fluent in Serbian😊 

I was like..dude whatta fuk..how...he goes..well my mom and dad studied in Belgrade and taught me the language...

Long story short,he grew up in Norway and when it was time for him to start on his own he went to Sweden and they went to live..yeap in Serbia:)

He told me,it bullshit when the say that Serbs are racist!

I was like ok..I'm glad you feel that way but..dude,they are...I grew up there they so are😂😂😂

He said no,my folks live in Novi Sad and they're friends with many many Serbs and they treat them nicely!

Hmmm..ok,I said..you're talking about the second degree racism.

First degree is when people say...things like..black are inferior to white..genetically..usually those same people say that all black people should leave white people's word and go back to Africa..and some even go to extremes saying that black race should be exterminated!

Second degree are people like my mother..she would never hurt anyone,black or no black,she could hangout with black people and everything else EXCEPT...mixing with them!

The third stage is not actually racism...that's when you simply see them as people...not black not African just fuckin people...that can be good,bad,stupid,smart..etc...

When I said that to my Somalian friend that first of all his parents both have university degree so they probably don't hangout with too many retards..but when I told him about the no mix policy he was like..oh yeah they're all good as long as we don't mix with them!

I was so fuckin sad...

This great guy from Somalia and his parents literally lowered their bar to what is racism in order to live their lives in peace😥

I understand them and I respect them..BUT I'm waaaay more than that..cuz to me..if you say as many many Serbs do..

..my daughter can hangout with anyone but I told her if you want to bring home a black guy..don't bother of coming back yourself...

So if you say something like this..you're shit and you're a fuckin dirt and therefore you don't deserve my presence,my time..you deserve to stay caged in your stupid head for te rest of your life!

Funny thing..somehow I,me Andrija Sandor was ALWAYS more attractive to conservatives than to liberals..eventho I'm extreme liberal myself...why????

Probably because when you look at me you don't see nothing nice and sophisticated but rather raw and shallow..and I understand that..I see that in the mirror every morning myself...😂😂😂

That's probably why assholes feel so comfortable even at our first conversation to casually throw in the words like nigg..s,of fag...s,or they simply bring up the subject of how West is shit and how Putin is king..

Living and loving Western civilization while worshipping Putin is the exact same as you loved Jews but worshiping Hitler's actions.

And don't get me wrong I can use the N word and the F word all day with people I know that aren't racist and gay haters...but these people I'm talking about..are haters and racists...

I love free,I dislike boundaries and rules and regulations on how one should live a life...to me the only rule to follow is "don't hurt others"..that's it!

I write all the shit about my life exactly because of that...I want to share my life with you I don't wanna drowned in secrets and insecurities I want the feeling of freedom and I want you to want that too!!!

I don't judge but try to understand instead...

And on top of that I adore sex😂😂😂

Facial expressions of a woman having an orgasm is the most beautiful image ever...and not that it shouldn't be banned it should be essential!

I'd like people to use sex as a stress reliever as hate destroying tool,as the boogie man for assholes and uptight people...people who think that every should be a certain way or it's wrong!

That guy Kim Jong issued twenty something haircuts that are allowed for male and female to have...rules,rules,rules...fuck them!



Freedom,love,sex,care for each other that's what our world should be made of❤️❤️❤️

Ok,I know I sound like the worst pussy ever but I needed to let it out😂😂😂

Love ya all🙏🏽😘❤️




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar