Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 4 augusti 2015

The biggest wrong about me...

Hey guys...how's your summer going...mine is great...right now when I came bk to Sweden:))))

Nah...Serbia was nice..only the heat was unbearable:)))

Since some of you may know...I really like to talk shit about people...who doesn't,right...but I like to say some stuff that I know a lot of people think but are uncomfortable of saying it..

Now..I was thinking something...I wanted to write shit about me...about my wrongs,and it's so hard to find any...cuz you know...I'm perfect😂

Nah...I have gazillion of wrongs just like everyone else...but I think this one is fuckin me big time...

Now you all know that I spent a half of my life in the gym..and I might not be some guru...but I know stuff..

I've been around...I did stuff..I've completed..so I think I can say that I have enough knowledge to help others...

Okay so why don't I???

I don't because I have a problem..I think I have a lack of likability...

All the trainers I know are being approached by people not the other way around...but somehow when it comes to me,people get either scared or judgemental...

Okay I live in a country where people are tough that big guy are evil...specially if they are foreigners..specially if they are from Serbia..but I don't blame them...

However I have a friend in Serbia to whom I've helped to lose weight and when his colleagues aske him how he says..in order to tell you how first I need to show you who...

Then he shows my pictures from the competition...
Now...immediately after seeing this picture they go like...wow,we want him to help us too...

People who I don't know who don't know me...in Serbia!!!

Why then here in Sweden everything goes fine UNTIL they see the picture or see me in person...

I try to figure that out for  quite some time now but I still can't...

What do you think I should do...

Please...honestly..I need your feedback...

Should I lose muscles,should I wear a wig,should I take a plastic surgery to make myself beautiful..should I get fat so people can identify themselves with me easier..what?

Like...a week ago in Serbia..I'm in my favorite cafe where people know how I breathe..and all the girls are slapping my ass every time they pass by..I talk on the phone with my wife and she's telling me that she was sick the night before..

So I'm serious but the girl who worked didn't see my face..so she slapped me and when I hang up she went like..r u mad for me slapping you..

I was like...no,what do u mean am I mad...u're slapping me all the time..

Yeah...she said...but when I saw you having your serious face I almost crapped my pants...

I was like.... Jesus..I was talking to Anna...my serious face had nothing to do with you..and she goes...I know but I'm just saying if I didn't know you this good I would be shit scared of you😳

Apparently I look like monster...but at least every now and then I bump into someone honest,who's at least willing to give me a flat out opinion..so I'm thankful for that...

However..my struggle remains...😕😕😕

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar