Instagram
Instagram

fredag 14 augusti 2015

Long story short...

Recently I've published my friends before and after picture on Instagram and Facebook...

Once again...I did what I think I do best...and that is helping others with their food and training...

It may sound a bit pretentious but,before u put me on to your asshole-list...if I'm already not there...pay attention on the word "helping"...

That's right....I helped him but I didn't do anything instead of him...HE DID IT...

Trough out the years I've been trying to figure this one out...say..twenty people approach me for help...I give them all my advices about everything...food,workout,cooking...everything...

Out of those twenty people..one or none maintain determined and achieve his or her goals...

What differes that person from the rest of them...

The answer to that question...honestly...I still don't know...

They were all knocking at my door cuz they wanted a change,they all knew that diet,training and cardio is something they should expect... so how come that such a large number of them decided to quit then?

We live in the world where almost nothing is in our control..we do,what others want us to do,we work with stuff that brings us more money,not stuff we would loved to do,we have a car that we can afford,not the one we like...everything is out of our hands...

How come then...people don't stick onto something like this...which is soooo much about them and in their control one hundred percent???

Don't everyone love to have that something that is completely about them ...that thing that gives you the feeling of doing something right,something for you and nobody else...

Fuck....it's so sad if you look at it...

Anyway...my friend here managed to drop 15 kilos in pretty short period of time...after this "before" picture he was still gaining weight for quite some time,eating crap,not giving a fuck about how he looks..and then one day he called me...

Told me he wants everything,workout plan,food plan...the whole thing..

So I gave it to him...explained everything and thought...yeah,right...

Well...I was wrong...he proved me wrong.

I'm so happy tha I was wrong:)
 
Great job SakađŸ’ȘđŸŸ❤️💯






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar