Instagram
Instagram

fredag 21 augusti 2015

How to lose fat...

Finally something that will benefit you from reading my shit:))))

Okay...you may presume that I get a lot of this stuff like....daily..what should I do to lose weight...

Well...that's not the problem as it is...the problem lies more in people's expectations from my answer...

They wouldn't really like to hear what I have to say to them....but actually to hear what they want to hear...so...here I am a good old people pleaser...telling you stuff you wanna hear:)

How long will it take for me to lose ten kilos?
It depends but usually it takes somewhere between one week and ten days...so you'll be it top shape for you upcoming birthday party next week!

Do I need to go on diet to lose weight...
No!Not just that you need a diet but it's actually necessary for you to overeat in order to boost your fat burning!

Do I need to eat chicken and rice now,or can I eat NORMAL food just less?
No..you can eat McDonalds every day..and those fit good looking people eat their chicken and rice because they like the taste and dryness if it!

Can you give me some fat burners so I don't have to go to the gym?
Yes...fat burners called CYANIDE...it works perfectly!

This is not fat...it's a dead skin...how can I get rid of it?
Perform CPR on it and make it alive..and then shout..it's alive,it's alive!

I don't want to go to the gym cuz I don't want to become a bodybuilder!
Don't also ever go to the hospital,you might become a doctor!

How can I turn this fat into a muscle?
Make a wish!

If I lose ten kilos..what happens when I start eating normally again?
Nothing...after you lose weight..u can eat whatever you want you'll stay thin...forever!

Can I drink alcohol while I'm dieting?
Sure u can,but it's better if you combine it with cigarettes and drugs!

Have a great weekend everyone😘😘😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar