Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 12 augusti 2015

Protect your kids from pedophiles..

Hey guys...how's shit:)))

A minute ago I've watched this YouTube video on which they show a clear threat for the underage children from pedophile predators...


It's awful,scary and all fucked up...I know but still my first thought was...how the fuck can we protect our kids from these people?

My question to myself is also why would those girls wanted to go to meet a stranger without letting know her parents first???

When she goes to her friends...she probably say...mom,dad...I'm going at my friends house..be back by ten:)))

Why wouldn't she said to her parents here in this case...mom,dad..I met this boy og Facebook and I planing on seeing him later today in the park...

Why... She didn't said it like that?

Because they wouldn't let her...right?

Why?

Because it's not safe...hmmm...I doubt cuz if it was about that...they would let her know long before that she can bring her boyfriends home and do what ever she wants in her room or upstairs...or whatever...right?

Hmmm...there's got to be something missing that I'm simply not seeing..maybe it's because I don't have kids so who the fuck am I to talk about it.

Point taken...I shouldn't talk about the kids..but since belive it or not..I used to be a 14-15 year old kid once...

And of course I was a cute kid to...I don't know...my mom,my friends,family...I don't know...

But the big part from that period of my life I remember of is that at the age of 14...I was jerking off at least 14 times a day..at the age of 15...the number risen...now I'm 35 so you can do the math:))))

What I'm trying to say here is that at that age of my childhood I was waking up with a bonner and went to bed with one....that how horny I was...and they say that girls hit the puberty earlier:)))

So you're little sweet innocent daughter is probably horny as fuck 24/7 and all she thinks about is a nice big cock...

My advice to you...is...let her have it!!!

You gotta be pretty fuckin stupid thinking u are in power to stop it..cuz your not...

Yes,you can in prison her and make a fuckin insecure,issued psychopath of course...but if you don't want that to happen..you make sure you give her all the support you can give for having a boyfriend...

Let them fuck,how much they like,whenever they fuckin want to fuck...your house,his house,park,your backyard...who cares...the more freedom you give,the less disobedience u'll get!

So...if you present yourself from the beginning as a biggest supporter when it comes to that,she will let you know when she met a guy online,cuz she will know then she is a free human being and not your fuckin slave!

Or...don't take my advice and do it your way...quite fine by me!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar