Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 20 augusti 2015

Nationalism=Primitivism=Racism

Hey my people:))))

I always start with something like that but what exactly is "my people"

Are my people Serbian people,Swedish people,people from my little town in Serbia,people from my little suburb of my little town,from my street in my suburb in my little town...in my apartment building in my...oh what a hell...u see where I'm going with this...

Come on people can u really be that stupid...

I mean.. I'm not like smart or anything,have no education...money nothing...but I can still see this shit clearly!!

Can't u see that all over the world same thing goes over and over again...US AND THEM...

Who are them...I mean till example...Americans are defending what America represents and they want to protect their country from foreigners which just want to use their country's benefits:)))))

Ahahah...should we tell that to the native Americans ahahhaha...

Europians came to that continent and fucked everything up...and they call it their own,and hate FOREIGNERS 😂😂😂

So sick man...so fuckin sick!

But listen I'm totally okay with that event...because look at that country now...I mean yeah they went through some heavy shit but now...they have laws that protects black people,gay people,gay marriage,women rights...they have money,they are strong a member of  once slave-race is now president for fuck sake ...soooo...

Are u telling me that the same thing would have happened if the native Americans stayed...heheh...bullshit...they would be still living in tents...

So...before America was Native American's country..now it's a country of this new Americans..what's the big deal?

Yeah but that's not fair...no it's not but it's the right way...fuck fair...

So how would you describe nowadays a tipical American...how does that person look like?

Shit it can be any color,race,religion,gender,height,weight...fuck it...the only way to describe it is...as a human being ..end of the story!

That's exactly how you gonna describe an average Europian in fifty years...regardless of what would Germans,Franch or Brits would like..because nobody ask them shit...thank God!

A country with a specific national characteristics,made of one race,one religion,one political party is a Hitler's idea of en aryan master race...you stupid fucks...so if you're into that idea...at least wear a fuckin svastika on you foreheadđŸ˜›đŸ”«đŸ’Ż

Just do your own research and you'll see that the more primitive people are the more nationalistic people are!!!




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar