Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 5 augusti 2015

Blabbing some more...

Hey people...😃😃😃

I opened statistics of my blog and I have to say wow...thanks guys..

I mean...I'm positive that 80% of all my visitors don't even understand English very well and they've just clicked cuz of my picture...but still...tnx😊😊😊

I also want to say that my previous article is about me asking myself and you...what should I do to change how people perceive me cuz I'm well aware that I need to think what should I do and not what should people do or think...

Also I couldn't help noticing that a huge number of you guys are from Russia...and everyone already knows how ai feel about that country...

You also may know how I feel about Serbia..which is even worse than about Russia but even so I visit Serbia every year and I spend whole vacation over there...

My point here is that I think bad about Serbia and Russia but not about people...cuz in my mind...there are no Russians or Serbs...there are just people...period!

I've met here in Sweden some amazing Russian I've also met in my life some amazing Serbs...so to me...you're pretty behind if you consider yourself a Swede,a Serb or an American...

Anyhow again thank you guys and if some of you clicked on my blog with my most muscular pic on it,just because u think u gonna gain some secret knowledge from it...let me tell you something...

There's no secret knowledge😜😂😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar