Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 5 mars 2013

Where I Am Now

Well it's been little less than three months since my competition and everything was great but what happened to my muscles and form from then..
Well lot of clueless people would ask did my muscles turn into a fat,or some other stupid question...and actualy i've put on some fat ofcourse but nothing turned into something else,i've just put on fat because i eat way more and i do less cardio...so ofcourse i'll get fat but,for me that's no problem...
So let see...first my daily food plan:

1.meal 9:30
14egg whites+4 yolks,one slice of spelt(dinkel) bread,spoon of chilli sauce,and for carbs 100g of oats in 1/2l of lactose free milk 0,5%

11:45 workout

12:15 shake...100g of whey protein and 60g of vitargo(i also take 5 aminos before and 5 after my workout).

2.meal 14:30
300g tilapia100 g of rice and a bit of sweet and sour sauce.

3.meal 17:30
250g chicken with about 200g of oven baked fries,bbq sauce

4.meal 19:30
250g tilapia with 70g of rice

5.meal 22:00
150g gravlax and a slice of bread

6.meal 23:30(snack)
protein bar

7.meal 01:00
Shake-100g whey protein

So basicly i try to eat as often as i can considering that i have three of these meals at my job,i'm quite satisfied.

My curent body weight is 119-120kg and i'm pretty strong and i like it:-)

My plan is to keep like this just for a little while and after that i think i might start with diet again,of course my goal is not gonna be to get wild or anything i just need to go down 10-15kg time to time...right now i'm having cardio not more than three to four times a week but on diet i'll have to do it at least 6 times a week.

As you may see i don't eat alot of crap-food,every now and then i can have a chocholate chip cookie,or a pice of dark chocholate with my coffee but basicly when you eat alot of good food you don't have the need for a crap and also you have a lack of space in your stomach for that kind of stuff so it's good...

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar