Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 19 mars 2013

The Greatest Contest Of All Times


For thousands and thousands of you out there...desperately waiting every day for me to publish next rubric on my blog...i have a great news for you..we gonna play a game...

First reader who puts a comment on my blog gets a diet personalised specialy for him or her... for free!!!

Well..isn't that great...a cool diet from cool...me for cool you...that's just great!

And of course there's a second prise as well...for all of you who doesn't comment at all...you get to suck my nuts...ok...well if you're a girl...i would't realy liked my nuts tobe sucked by a dude:-)






So come on biches...stop being shy little pussies and write some shit!!!

Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar