Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 14 mars 2013

Tony Robbins



 It's a workout day...i woke up 7:50... as i do allways on workout days...had my regular breakfast and while i was eatin' i decided to watch this inspirational video of this guy tony robbins whom i watched before and i kinda agree with his points of view so i took time for this one...the youtube clipp name is "tony robbins revieals greatest secrets ever"

   Now,i know that there's a whole bounch of you who are realy not into this "yes i can" kinda shit...but you know what...i was exactly like that in a long period of my life...somehow...at some point..i've changed...and what that gave me as a result is...well...i see my self as a happier inividual than i was before...and trust me .. it's easier to wake up every day not beeing constantly disappointed with life..so,watch this video,it's nice:-)

Efter this i'm getting my self to the gym,today's schadule are trapezius,triceps and abs..so...have great day everybody but more important...have a great life everybody!!!

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar