Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 13 mars 2013

Helloooo

Yesterday my wife was reading my blogg a told me that i writte too long articles about stuff...she adviced me to writte more often and more of a bullshit like...everyday stuff...for exampel...this morning i got up...had my regular breakfast and now i planing of running a bitt as my today's cardio...so my plan is to see if my neighbour is home so she can borrow me her dog couse i love running with that sweet animal...

 So...to all of you,or shold i say,to both of you who read this shit...tell me what you think...what should i focus on more...ot you know what...just put a comment...like ANY comment...simply HI is ok..or...andrija...suck my balls...or you suck...or anything...just let me know that you'r present ok...so...i'm waiting...hmmm...i have a feeling i shouldn't holm my breath on this one:-)



by the way my neighbour is not home so i'm gonna have to run alone:-(

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar