Instagram
Instagram

fredag 15 mars 2013

Check In...

hey now....just checkin' in....i started with my diet on third of march,and i started with weighing 119kg morning weight and this morning on 15th of march i weigh 113,1kg...wich is quite satisfying considering that i almost never feel hunger,and literally not ever had those blood sugar drops where i'm shaking and shit...so that's cool...but basicly i realy try to have my meals on schedule,and it's good.
about my stamina i'm satisfied as well since there is almost no stamina drops what so ever,as i had before when my diet beginings were very radical..so at that kick-start i was flushed away alot of water from my body too wich brought me to almost 20% stamina drops in all exercises,and that's not good so i'm glad i don't have that...
my blood presure has slightly dropped wich explains that i have loost some water wich after all,at this point is normal..but i'm totaly cool with that since,of course,i dropped down carbs intake and with that you can expect less water in your body.
training wise..i'm not kiling my self of cardio...at least not yet...i try to get in to all this as easy as can...so when i have to become more radical about it,i do it gradualy...so right now i'm workin' out in the gym every other day,and i do cardio every other day,when i'm off the weights...so it's still working nad i'm good...
i might write about my diet later on but i don't wanna reaveal too much of it for now...hehe,like someone gives a fuck...
today is a cardio day...so i'm gonna check out whether my friend alwa is up for running with me or i'm running alone again...check out.

 
she was home:-))))))))
 

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar