Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 27 mars 2013

My nephew...

Everyday i have contact wih my mom back in serbia via e-mail...she gets crazy if i skip one day and not write her at least few sentences,she gets like...a panic attack that something bad happened to me...i know it's nuts:-)

Anyhoo...yesterday she wrote me an e-mail where she's just describing her day...paying her bills,going to the library and spending time with her grandchildren or two of mine nephews if you will...

She told me a quite touchy story about my older nephew...

He had a written task in school to write something on subject "the dearest person to me"... And he actualy wrote about me...his uncle from sweden...how i was kind to him last summer teaching him to swim and just beeing good to him in general....and it moved me...realy,i felt proud...because...most of my life i was a role model for someone you should't be like...lifting weights,not finishing school,working as doorman...and now this.

It feels good i can tell you that...and i realy can't wait to meet him and everybody else this summer!




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar