Instagram
Instagram

torsdag 1 mars 2018

The purpose of life is LV❤️

Hey ya all❤️❤️❤️

So as you may have noticed I talk a lot..I mean here I write a lot but not because I’m shy to say these things but because I can’t get enough of it:))))

So some of my clients noticed that and they are very willing to talk to me besides training...

A couple of days ago one girl said...

“You know Andrija,everybody say they’re good when you ask them but when you say it I believe you really are not just good you’re great..how?

I was like,well I’m not always great but I learned to feel great even about the low days..

“Ok...so what’s the purpose of life”? She asked..

Hmmmm...

So my answer is..a free vacation!

Let’s say you won a ticket to Las Vegas and staying for two weeks in a hotel.

So you get to go to a place where is pretty nice to be and see,have a decent hotel,not too fancy not the worst shit and that’s it!

Once you’re there,what do you do?

Sure there’s gonna be people who also won the similar prices only they get to live in the perfect the fanciest hotel there is...

There’s also going to be some homeless people or some people who have hostel and share a room with a few people...

You have your two weeks and that’s all there is!

How you gonna spend your days?

You can be very happy for that you didn’t have to share your room with people or for not being homeless,or you can regret for not being with those big shots with Ferraries and shit...

You can sit in a room all day and not experience LV or you can go out and try to enjoy!

You can be completely by yourself or you can try to make friends in a restaurant,café,club or whatever...

You can try to fuck something or even fall in love with someone or you can say..it’s too little time for that!

One thing is for sure tho...

You can’t bring anything back from LV...

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas..and that’s all there is!

So you can choose to have a great and unforgettable time over there or you can decide to spend it in being miserable...

In two weeks you’re leaving that paradise regardless of your decision and exactly like those with less money and more money!!!

And that my ladies and gentleman is our lifespan!

We don’t get all to live an amazing and luxurious life,but there’s always gonna be people who have less and way more...

Regardless of what happens on that journey we are all going back to the Mother Earth and we definitely can’t bring anything with us!

What we make happen in our lives is all there is!

This is why I always try to emphasize that we should NEVER do stuff by the cost of our happiness!

Of course we won’t even be happy in Vegas every single day,but if we decide for a journey that will give us bad vibes,anxiety and not having time to breath..than that journey wasn’t made for us!

Someone will probably be capable of doing the sam exact thing with having everything under control but if that’s not you..fuck it,leave it!

You only have one life..just like me❤️

Have a great Friday my lovZ😘


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar