Instagram
Instagram

fredag 9 mars 2018

A Precious Feedback

Hey now❤️ 

I’m talking online with this sweet girl..

We talked about everything,sex was of course one of the subjects..and since there was a few old friends too I was super relaxed about my sex life...not that I’m not super relaxed in front of strangers but it’s sounds more normal🤪

So more and more I talk with a girl and she started opening up about not sex but life generally...

As it usually goes with me,I asked her to meet me and we can talk face to face...and as it usually goes,she said no🤷🏽‍♀️😂🙃

Now,honestly I get shocked when people say yes to that but I didn’t realize why things are like that...

I’m like,I totally understand how I look and no one wants to talk to me,but online at least people come to me and love talking to me..so what’s the difference🤔

I can rape them..sure but I usually suggest some public place and not my basement or woods😅

So the girl came back tomorrow and was like..you know why I don’t want to meet you

I was like..no why?

Cuz I feel intimidated by you being so open about sex,and since I don’t believe I can be like that I feel just..nah,let’s just not meet...

Now guys,you need to understand,the last thing I find interesting about a person is when he or she is exactly like me...

I meet people cuz I find them interesting,not to find my clones..that’s not so fun!

I mean sure I love being me and I definitely will ask you all the uncomfortable questions but you’re not at any point with anyone basically obligated to answer shit...

I have this thing when I from talking something convenient ask you do you swallow or do you spit😬

My question is not really me wanting to know that..sure you can tell me that or oh Andrija just fuck off,but I want to see your reaction and I need a down to Earth person because..

It may seem like I’m very bored and have all the time in the world,but that can’t be further from the truth....

I’m establishing connection between person I’m with and,because if I see too thick wall,I’ll leave you alone because being open with that kind of person can really be very hurtful to that person and that’s mot something I want!

I said it a thousand times..my next wife needs to be not from Serbia,not white and not a sporty person why...because I don’t want people exactly like me it would be too much in my life:)))))

From the bright side the girl I talked before gave me an amazing and honest feedback and that’s also something you can’t get these days so I’m very thankful🙏🏽

So guys if I ask you out..don’t be me..being me is boring,be yourself instead,that’s the only role you can play that’s actually fun😘

Have a nice...Weekend babZ😘😘😘






Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar