Instagram
Instagram

lördag 3 mars 2018

What’s love 💕 💕💕

Hello my lovZ😍

I talk to people I met people and they all say different shit about different shit,and I’m fine with that,I love verity,different options and all...

But when we talk love I believe it’s pretty clear what it means,right?

People say love very often but don’t actually mean love...

You can’t really love things...I believe.

You can love something that your dead grandmother gave you but then it’s not about that item it’s about the person,right?

I love fish..do you love fish as people who have dogs love dogs or you like eating fish?

However when we even talk about an actual love between two people we don’t really know what that means..and I believe that’s the huge problem in today’s marriages too!

Loving and being in love with someone are two totally different things and let clear this out of the way right away what’s what!

Being in love is very strong but not very lasting sensation,at least for most people...

Sure you have some people being in love with one person for like 20 years and that can be very frustrating but even that is not a true love!

Loving someone is loving their personal characteristics!

People who report are in love they say many times..he or she is an asshole,do do this,never pay attention to that,not very loyal,not hard working,not even smart or good looking...but I’m in love with him..or her,right?

That’s exactly what’s the meaning being in love!

But when you truly love someone for who that person is...you love them with your heart and you appreciate who they are and what they do and say!

The greatest way to find out whether you love someone is to..well,break up!

We tend to connect love with ownership,and that’s a very ugly thing we do!

I always say..I don’t have a wife!

I have arms and decent size dick,that’s all!

I don’t owe her neither she does me..we live together and share huge part of our lives together...that’s it!

If we divorce each other I definitely going to love her still..you know why..

Because I fuckin LOVE her....

I live who that woman is...I love how she thinks,how she struggles with life,how she deals with her demons and problems,how she loves me and everyone else..I love her persona!

What’s the difference if she or me or both of us decide to separate...NOTHING!

She still gonna be that great person I know..and I’ll love her just as much if not more!

I don’t know about all my exes but most of them still love me in their own way..and me...

I love every single one of them and I’m just so happy when I hear that they’re happy...because I wasn’t just in love with them I loved them and therefore I still do even now when we’re not together because in their own way they are all extraordinary people and I’m nothing but grateful for spending a certain period of my life with them🙏🏽

So being in love is very powerful and it’s beautiful too..but TRUST ME..it’s not enough for a successful life together...

You need to love who your partners represent and their ways...not that you necessarily need to agree on every subject....God no,but you need to love their way of dealing that disagreement with you or with people generally!

Also a good example of love is when guys say I love women!!!

I be like..buddy you’re like the worst women hater ever...you just happen to be straight so you like fucking them...

You know how I love women?

Whenever there’s a birthday party or a dinner party or any event basically with mixture of men and women all the fuckin guys make the guy’s crowd and talk shit that I have a zero fickin interest for while every single subject that women talk I’m super interested in!

I love to spend time with women,listen to them,talk to them,be there for them...and of course on top of that’s I loooveee to fuck them!

But even sex wise..my sex is as good as I believe my woman feels it was good!

If I think she’s not too happy about it I’ll be devastated..I’ll aks,I’ll beg for a feedback what went wrong because I wanna make her cum so loud that neighbors need to warn us about the screaming😂😂😂

Soooook many girls tell me that guy’s fuck them and as soon as they cum they need to sleep or stop talking to them...

We I recently told my boss about this thing I always had...

If a girl ever wanted to keep me for herself she would just be needed to give me some pussy...

After that I’m like her puppy she can use me as a fucking doormat😂😂😂

That’s how I love women not just like their pussies...

Anyways enough about me..what’s your stance on this shit..am I right am I wrong...of course you wouldn’t dare to give an opinion on anything🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Oh well,it’s fine..I still love you❤️😘




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar