Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 6 mars 2018

I was just being nice🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

Hey now:))))

You know me guys..I’m really nice and all,right😄

Well I know,but the thing that’s really important to meis that I try never to judge anyone but rather to understand their points of view...

With that being said...I was talking to a girl online!

Pretty nice girl from India living in Canada,good looking,pretty fun and all.

My live had a few people I know and this one was very new:)

So of course she asked me what’s the weirdest thing you did in sex..I was just as I normally am...

I be like..well my wife was peeing all over me and she fucked me with a dildo🙋🏽‍♀️🙋🏽‍♀️ you know normal shit:)))

All the other present were like..oh boy here we go again😂😂😂

So we talk,I tell her she looks pretty in her profile picture and all,and she’s like...

Yeah,you’re really hot and my type of a guy...you seem funny,your English is good and you have muscles...she goes..

I would totally fuck you😻

Ok,I said that’s so sweet of you to say,but tell me how😈

She goes I’d put the light a bit down but you still need to be able to see...

Me: Your place my place?

She: You’re place I live with..someone so I wouldn’t want an interruption..

Me: Ok great what next?

She: I would strip for you and you would watch but I wouldn’t go all the way just to tease you...

Me: sure I can be into that...and?

Now next thing is a killer☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾

She: I would like to SHIT on your cock with my panties on and grind it!

Ok,now usually I’m the sickest person in the room but this girl was a new level...

Now as I said I don’t wanna judge anyone but instead just go with the flow so I can get to the bottom of it...and ofc to show respect and all..

So I be like..ok,what’s the meaning of “grinding my cock?

She: it’s when I ride it but I would like to SIT on it! She emphasized...

Me:yeah,yeah..ofc you need to sit on it,but when would you shit on it? Before you sit on it or after!

That’s the point where my mental disorders kicked in and as always I couldn’t assume that she actually made a spellcheck mistake and instead of...

“I would like to SHIT on your cock with my panties on and grind it” she meant...

I would like to SIT on your cock with my panties on and grind it🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♂️

She’s like..I just wanna sit on it,ok!!!

Me: ok,ok,so for you it doesn’t matter whether you shit before or after..you just need to be out at some point..

She:ok wait...

Me(interrupting): well listen I’m not really into that but sure I mean why not...I’m a bit concerned about the smell,because it’s a lot and I couldn’t maybe get hard...And what if it’s loose let’s say you had Thai food a day before it would be spicy....I continued to elaborate....

She: ok,shut the fuck up and listen to me now....there will be no shitting on your cock in my panties..anywhere ok..no,shit...SIT...I just wanna sit not shit,ok..can you understand that🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

I be like wow,wow,hold your horses lady...it’s not me who brought that up,ok😾

She: I didn’t either,I made a stupid spellcheck mistake but you continued like some fuckin weirdo😡

Me: I’m so fuckin sorry for trying to make you not feel like a freak..I’m not even into that shit👿

She: listen,go fuck yourself🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

So she left my live leaving me feeling guilt for not a damn thing😂😂😂

Can you see my struggle with the world here🤨

Anyways I cried my eyes out how hard I laughed after that...I mean I guess you should just be mean to people and nothing else🤪🤪🤪

Anyways..have a great fuckin day my lovZ😂😘❤️




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar