Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 13 mars 2018

Where is your love😶


Hey guyZ:)))

I try to make this world a better place as much as I can..really I do...

I can’t make people be scientists because I’m not one myself but if I can make someone feel better I will do my best..

But it’s so fuckin hard...

You know...I talk to people in the gym and outside the gym about the gym...

These people train hard for pretty long time very dedicated but a month after month a year after year they look the same and they lift the same.

After all that time spent in the gym,after all those meals,those tons of weight and liters of protein shakes...they ask me a question to improve their looks,strength circumferences...

And you know what’s killing me...

They describe their goal and dreams by using words such as...a bit bigger,JUST..ONLY...A FEW...NOT TOO MUCH..etc!

You know to me..this is a definition of the meaning of the word LOSER!

Before you start throwing shit at me that not everyone wants to be a bodybuilder..let me just tell you something...

A girl approaches me asking me about booty exercises...

She wanna have a bigger and rounder butt..ok...right very common thing!

I’m expecting her to say..listen Andrija..I wanna have the best fuckin possible glutes that I can develop..I wanna reach one hundred percent my genetic potential and I wanna build a booty that I’m gonna be so fuckin proud with...

Tell me Andrija..what should I do???

If you Andrija say five I’ll try eight if you say fifteen I’ll push trough seventeen at least...if you say stop I’ll do one more!!!

Where are those people?

Instead I hear I want booty but I need to tell you first I’m very lazy...and I love chocolate...

I understand that it’s fine to hear this shit from a fifty year old lady that never trained..fine!

But if you don’t have that drive when you’re 22 when the fuck you think it’ll come..when you’re 42???

No it won’t and if do come later it will cost you ten times more because then it’s not drive it’s middle age crisis!

If you wanna do fashion do you want to be your maximum and fickin rock or do you wanna be another sad case and a local joke?

I’m not talking you should be like this in all aspects of your life that’s ridiculous..but that one thing that really makes you feel good about yourself,and you’re still suck at it...

When people ask me am I a bodybuilder I say no...why,because I never stood shoulder to shoulder with the real guys..the  best in the world...because I don’t compare myself with shitty wannabe the new Arnold dorks that look like me or similar..I compare myself only with the best!!!

Everybody are fuckin powerlifters,but when I train I lift more then them and I’m not even into that sport..I love bodybuilding and that has nothing to do with strength...

When I was a kid...I asked older guys..hey,what’s good for muscles?

They said protein food or protein powder...

I started reading about it..I figured,protein powder there’s no chance I have enough money to buy,meat yeah sometimes but not in those amounts,milk yeah sure 2-3 liter so..what’s next..eggs!!!

I calculated that I can eat most of my protein from egg whites because that was the only food I could afford it at the time...

So I connected the local farm and I got a free home delivery because you know what I did????

I was drinking 60 egg white A DAY!!!!

You think I didn’t think it was disgusting,you think I wasn’t gagging to throw up..I did!!! 

But have you ever said about something...you’ll do it NO MATTER WHAT IT TAKES???

Am I a fuckin alien?

Where are those fuckin people???

Where are those drummers that practice 12 hours a day like in the movie “Whiplash”

Where are the girls that are ready to go through what that girl played in “Black Swan” to become an exceptional ballerina?

Those people don’t wanna be bodybuilders...singers,doctors,business people....they wanna be the best that they can be...and it’s probably not gonna be the best in the world but at least they know they gave everything they got for something that meant something to them!

Recently I met an very old couple living away from Stockholm being so cute and happy together...

He realized I’m the guy with muscles and he said oh that’s great..you know,when I was young I had muscles too...

I used to be a military guy and actually I was a soldier of the year!

My heart fickin stopped for a second!

That old cute grandpa was once the best in what he did!

You wanna good story for your grandchildren that’s your story..the best soldier of the year..there’s your fuckin story!!!

What story do you have to tell???

That you got really drunk and security threw you out of the club???

That you used to play video games for 24 hours straight with no sleep?

That you watched the whole season on Netflix without getting up from your sofa???

What’s the fuckin story???

How did you spend your two weeks in Vegas that you got for free...by sitting in the hotel room playing video games,or having the best time of your life???

Where is you passion??!

Where is your love?




Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar