Instagram
Instagram

söndag 25 februari 2018

Grateful🙏🏽

Hey guyZ😘😘😘

Sunday morning and I have something saved that I was about to publish but this got to me yesterday so I’ll just go with the flow...

First of all my wife and I watched the movie “Downsizing”

It supposed to be a comedy or at least some people described it as one but to me it’s so not just that...

So I don’t know if you have seen the movie I do recommend it...it’s so much about life and what we expect of it and what important in life...

I mean let’s face it...we all on this journey to finally die...

But then if that’s so,what’s the reason to live when the outcome of it is exactly the same for me and for some billionaires...

Steve Jobs said that if we knew we can bring at least a fraction of what we make in this life to the life after that..life would be about those things..material things.

But since we know that’s not possible for the poorest person nor for Steve himself..what’s life about...

In my mind kife is a journey giving by some force...you can call it God,you can call it The Universe...I can’t clearly define it myself but I know that my opinion on this is that...

We are given this life to have fun....

It’s like you’re a well let’s say fruit packing guy..like me..and let’s say you don’t like your job..just like me...and let’s say you won a prize on some lottery games whatever to go to let’s say Vegas....

So you got your tickets and three meals a day for a week...

Some people over there are probably homeless,some are super rich..you have your fruit job paycheck,and you can do so much you can...

You have two options on that journey..you can regret that your not one of those billionaires with their Bentleys parked in front of the Ceasar Palace or you can enjoy your free opportunity to experience Las Vegas...

That are the only two things you can do basically in life..

You can keep regretting about what you don’t have or work and try to reach your goals without fucking up your everyday life,so you can actually enjoy in it everyday...

Life is about having fun and nice time with people you love🙏🏽❤️

I’m just gonna wrap this up with the storythat happened to us yesterday..

We were at this outlet shopping mall and ofc over there people are furious about buying everything they need or even they don’t need,about doing everything on time..and of course there are a lot of families there with kids...

So just as we parked the car..we saw a little girl crying and going after her dad who looked really pissed at her and didn’t even bothered to turn around and look at her...

He was going really fast with some shopping bags walking away from her while she was crying,holding her hand up calling daddy,daddy...But he was just kept going...

At first I felt so pissed at him because I mean sure you wanna learn your kid a lesson but..c’mon...

So she already crossed one road where you drive a car and going towards more..it’s a parking lot that’s super busy so everybody are looking for the empty spot which is pretty up..and the little girl was like not more than three..so she’s pretty small..and not visible from the car...

So my father in law starts walking beside her signaling drivers to slow down,while asking her why is her daddy mad..

My mother in law joined and at that point we realized that that guy wasn’t her dad..she thought it was so she ran after his but actually she lost her dad...

So my wife and my mother in law took her hand and I immediately start walking towards inside of the mall to find a security guard or maybe her parents...

As soon as I entered the mall...like...you see faces of at lest twenty-thirty people but you clearly see which one of them is missing a child...

He was out of himself...

His look was like an animal look fighting for his life...

I go..hey,buddy are you looking for a little daughter,he goes YES..

I’m like relax she’s safe here..I showed him direction of my wife and my mother in law and his little baby daughter...

He just ran to her and grabbed her in his arms...

We all got tears in our eyes..it was sooo scary😢

He just said a quick thank you and keept kissing her and telling her..baby,you can’t just walk away from us..you can’t...you can’t...

He looked pretty normal,nicely dressed swedish guy,that took his eyes off of his little daughter for a blink of an eye..and a disaster could have been made...

At that point when he lift her up and hugged her...we all stood there for a second thinking how unimportant all the other things,problems and unreached goals were at that point to him once he found his baby girl being alive and well...

We forget to be thankful for what we have because we’re wrapped around getting what we don’t have,and we spend our lives in this perpetual struggle,instead of living it...

For this reason I pray..I’m not religious I respect other people’s beliefs but before my first bit in the morning or first sip of coffee I stop for a second and think about a few things that comes to my mind I’m greatly about....

It means a lot to me🙏🏽❤️

Have an amazing Sunday my lovZ😘







Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar