Instagram
Instagram

söndag 11 februari 2018

The unloved and the unfuked😻👅🍆💗

Hey nooowwwww is 😛😛😛

As you all know it’s not a secret I worship women🙏🏽

Talking,fucking,hanging out,getting drunk,dancing you name it I love it..as long as there’s a pussy in the picture👅

It’s also not a secret that online I meet many women,young,old,married,single,divorced...and I think I could recognize a certain pattern.

Now just to clear that out of the way,I know that we think we’re all different and I know we all have specific demands and expectations from life,but honestly I believe we think like that just because we don’t talk openly to each other...

Short digression..my wife had some sensitive glands at the entrance of her pussy that gave her pain when she had sex...
 
Had surgery,now you can put your boot inside🙂

She started talking about it with her friends and colleagues all the sudden a couple of girls happen to have the same problem!!!

So back to my today’s topic...women...

There are two kinds of women!

First one are those women who are willing to talk about sex!

This women are not super shy and they love to talk sex...and when you ask them what do you need,they’ll tell you..I need a guy with above average dick that can fuck me at least once a day!

Second kind is the one that will never talk too much about sex,maybe something general but never details,never pussy always vagina never cum always orgasm!

That other kind will always answer to question, what do you need..I need someone to love me,to give me his attention,to tell me I’m beautiful etc..

So first one need sex second one love!

During my research through the years and hundreds of conversation as an expert I concluded something!

Women who claim they need sex actually need love

Women who claim they need love actually need a dick💗

Yeah,yeah..I’m a male pig and a sleazeball,but hear me out!!!

A sleazeball would actually give first one sex and to the second one he would say some loving shit she wanna hear until he bangs her..right?

So with that being said,I’m not a sleazeball but well...awesome🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I think it’s easy to fuck a girl that constantly ask for sex..but try to talk emotions with her..you’ll bump into a wall!!!

And the girl that constantly needs confirmation that you love her,that she’s the only one,that you wanna dedicate your everything to her...needs..well a dick!

Now it’s easier said than done because if a first girl had a wall about emotions,then the second one will have twice bigger and thicker defense mechanism against a dick!

She’ll constantly be on your case do you love her enough,do you care for her enough..but what they actually need is to LET GO THAT SHIT!!!

Good fuck will make you feel like a winner so you don’t have to be constantly wrapped around what the guy thinks,what the guy wants...

And for the record a good fuck doesn’t mean without emotions...more like make her focus on sex rather than just feelings over and over again...

So from that point I say sex wanting girls are usually the unloved ones and emotions wanting girls are almost always the unfucked ones!

So recently a super hot friend told me I should ask questions about your opinion so we can interact more...so here I am guys...asking you😂😂😂😂

What do you think about my point here,am I right or am I a chauvinist piece of shit...are you more the unloved or tge unfucked one,or maybe you can identify yourself as more this but a bit of that too..etc?

I wander how many INTERACTIONS will I get👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽

Anyways I fuckin love ya all💗💗💗



Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar