Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 21 februari 2018

Your life your rules✅💪🏾🍆🍑❤️


Hey nooooow😘

You know when they say that people will always hate different people..we know it’s true in many,many cases but my consideration is now,as always..why....

So we already know that majority of the people will find weird every person that’s doing something different...

You dress differently you’re weird,you listen to some unconventional music you’re weird,anything basically...

Why is this?

Well my theory is this...

We the people,and I mean everyone are used to capture certain patterns that we may or may not adopt as our own...

So if we like someone’s results in anything we’ll try to figure out their behavior and try to apply it to our lives...

We don’t speak languages because of our DNA..we were taught that to speak that language..

You know when parents get so excited that their kids are doing something exactly the way they do..and go..omg she’s nothing like her father she like me...

She not like you or her father,she’s simply imitating you in that particular gesticulations or maybe some phrases...

Therefore 95% of our personalities are copy pasted by our learning mechanisms and it’s nothing by our choice!

Those learning mechanisms are very animalistic and they served us for thousands of years to quickly adapt to our surroundings so we can hunt,and live in a community and not starve to death alone,but these ways shouldn’t be our primary ways of dealing life but...unfortunately it is...

So from this all..what is the hardest thing to do???

Exactly!!!!

To have the balls to do something completely on your own!

Why is this so hard..because it’s scary...it’s scary to not know if people will mock you and reject you...

This is why I love that I have this what my wife calls an Asperger’s Syndrome in me...

I..completely unintentionally cannot find any true emotions about what others think about what I say or what I do...

Sounds a bit like a psychopath but I don’t know maybe it is...

Honestly good or bad things I hear..I will consider them,but other people’s opinions will have zero influence on my decisions...

This is exactly why most people can’t process me or people like me...

We’re confusing to people...

People have their patterns and when you behave differently while having the same or better results they get soooooooo pissed,and insecure...

Good marriage is when two people are together without talking to much about other people..so how the fuck me and my wife have our happiness while I’m constantly talking about tits and ass of other women???

How the biggest guy in a gym have his nails painted...this is super confusing to macho boys🙀🙀🙀

How come that a guy from retarded country is cooking food for him and his wife,cleaning,vacuuming tidying around the house all the time,while many Swedes are still pretty much convinced it’s a women job...

How come I had a gun from the age of fourteen and now I’m feminist and supporting gay rights?

How come a super jealous dude is now putting his wife into being flirty with everyone?

When judgmental assholes hold my case in their hands looking for a place to classify me,they get so confused...

Not a classic bodybuilder,not a classic Serb,not Swedish,not gay,not straight,not educated,not mega stupid...which fuckin drawer should they put my case????

It’s a special drawer and you call it Andrija Sandor’s drawer!

The most uncomfortable feeling people can experience is uncertainty...

But what they don’t understand is that the uncertainty is the only reminder we are alive and that we are individuals and not just one of many...

I failed so,so,so many times and I still do,but the feeling of being yourself...I promise you is precious❤️❤️❤️

Enjoy your life darlingZ😘





Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar