Instagram
Instagram

lördag 3 februari 2018

Women power💥🔥🙋🏽‍♀️

Saturdaaaaaaaayyyyy😬😬😬😬

What’s up bitches😘

Yesterday I had a nice conversation with a girl that I know...we talked about men-women relations and being a stronger gender.

We accepted the fact that men are the stronger gender simply because physical strength,right!

Therefore women are still considering that is and should be the submissive ones in a relationship,at work,life..doesn’t matter.

So this is definitely how men chauvinists think and that’s why we call them like that,but tge sad part to me is that many,many women still believe in this too...

I asked my friend..did you ever jerked off imagining two or more guys are fucking you?

She was like,no,no,no..I could never be with two guys at the same time!

Hehhe....see this is what you girls don’t understand...

For you fantasizing is just one step before doing it,for guys..the story ends after fantasizing,why BECAUSE WE DON’T HAVE PUSSY!!!!!

For you ladies,sex with five guys is very,very doable,for guys if you’re not a celebrity,a billionaire or at least have money to pay hokers...but to have no money consensual sex with two,three women while being average dude is almost impossible...

So with that being said...you have a power to run the world!!!

Let’s say I’m super rich guy...

I made millions with whatever my business was and now I wanna fuck some fine pussy!

Without a dumb ass girl I can’t have it!

So if I don’t plan to rape someone I still need to beg for the pussy...which gives all the women eternal leverage to be treated as queens regardless of my millions and shit!

So with this power you possess my ladies you can change the world!

By not giving you pussies to rude men you can easily heal the idiotism of today!

I been telling this long time ago,women should take over control of the world!

If you think about animal kingdom!

The strongest lion is the boss over the whole pack,and he gets to fuck all the females!

And if another male try to fuck his females he’ll fight to death over that,but not because he loves his females but because he considers them their property and the other lion is fucking with his property!

So the fight is about the status and not about love!

Btw same exact behavior you can find in primitive Taliban-like societies where a guy can have twenty wives!

If we’re planning to be civilized we should do the complete opposite of what wild animals and uncivilized people are doing!

And that is giving women back their power🙌🏾

Have an amazing weekend my lovZ❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar