Instagram
Instagram

fredag 4 december 2015

When "LOVE "is coming from an asshole

Hey bitches...long time huh:)))
Well,I have shit to do...not:))))) but seriously I've posted recently on my IG this text over my late father's picture but I still think there's more to it than what it says there!

Those were the quotes from my favorite movie "Interstellar"..and I couldn't agree more with Anne Hathaway on this!

Even though I'm a muscle head and I don't show my emotions every five seconds I truly believe in love!

And now just love as that social utility as major Cooper says in the movie...but as something that we will literally be able to detect and measure in the future!

In that movie also...we could see how the nature works and how everything is different when we travel light speed or when the gravity is so strong that even time is slows down and it's not the same...but even through all that only love stays the same as it was from the beginning...pure,powerful  and untouchable!

How cool is that!

I believe that with nurturing and embarrassing love we actually create a different chemistry in our bodies...and that chemistry brings us a better,happier and joyful reality!

I remember waiting for the permission to come to Sweden..I was in Serbia,my wife was here and the procedure alone lasts at least six months...

So sure it was tough it was no fun...I missed my wife and all...but people used to ask me like am I afraid of something might happened along the way...and I would just laugh...

My philosophy is the a true love is like a matter...it can't disappeare,and it can't be destroyed!

True love last forever!

So that's why I believe in awareness after death...not life as we think but our awareness or by many "our soul" will go on existing...in some other universe or some other dimension,I don't know... but definitely not the end!

So I myself always try to love instead of hate and I emphasize I TRY...because it's not always easy...it takes strength and patience and of course...a shit load of practice❤️

I love you all and have a great weekend😘


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar