Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 30 december 2015

New Year's Resolution

Hey nowww:))

So tomorrow is the end of 2015 and the beginning of 2016...and what that really means?

We're getting older,that's for sure...some of us a bit wider the others..not so much:)

But a lot of people are making a New Year's resolutions such as..I'm gonna quit smoking or,find a new job or have a serious relationship...so I was thinking a bit about it...what should my NY's resolution should be....

The truth to the matter is that I don't really give much of the relevance to these holidays...cuz you know me..I don't believe in God and stuff and also I really dislike doing same thing that everyone else is doing so...you get the picture...

But the fact is that I do have a resolution of mine too...it's not maybe related to New Year..but still...even an ashole like me can't be completely immune to the fact that the whole world is excited over this New Year shit...

Long story short...my resolution for the upcoming year is...HAPPINESSđŸ™đŸœ❤️😍

It might sound pretty simple but if you think about it..it's not really that simple...

Different people like and want different things...so what makes me happy probably doesn't make everyone happy...

They say money is something that's making everyone happy..and sure I like money too..but...as a dear song goes...careful what you wish!!!

Because if you make a wish to have more money...you might just get it but if your priority wasn't happiness...you might have money without being happy...

How...well,take me for example...maybe the only way for me to have the money is to find a job that's going to consume all my energy physical and mental and I'm not going to be good for anything...

There you go...more money,less happiness...

Maybe I can remarry and have a mega rich cougar...sure but then I won't be with my wife and that not what's making me happy...

Maybe I need to drop the gym...unhappy...

So you can name a bunch of things and people that are making you happy every day it's just that you take that for granted and you totally don't pay attention to them...on how important part of your life that is...because...

A glass can be half full or half empty...it's depends if your perspective on how your see things...and most of us are so focused on things we need to get,and forget about everything that we already have every day.

Therefore...my resolution for the next year and the year after that is simply to be even more happy than I am today...

I'm sure things will will work out just fine..

How do I  know???...well I don't,but I choose to believe❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar