Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 8 december 2015

What???....people do that😂😂😂

Hey mothafuckas...what's up:)))

Today I was thinking of writing something very serious that could have happened to anyone:)))))))

I was very young like...15-16....maybe even 25 but with 15 sounds less wrong😂😂😂

See a lot of you who don't know my cock is 19cm..and that's okay I guess,nothing huge nor tiny...normal I guess...but when you're young everything is wrong with you!

You're ugly,you're fat,you're skinny...or your cock is to small:)))

So I read this article that a dick size is not final since they say that men have a bit of their dick inside of them...like 2 to sometimes 4-5cm...so when they do a surgery,they simply cut out the rest of it and there you go!

I didn't do surgeries but I've also read that you can get a similar effect by pulling your dick with some rubber bands wrapped around your dick and then waistline:)))

So I figured...why would I need that thing wrapped up all day long when I can simply wrap it myself and hang some weight on it...and it's gonna work:)!!!

So I took a rope or something tied up my dick...then I thought what should I use as a weight...went outside from my room to the living room...obviously I was home alone..and took a 2,5 little CocaCola bottle....

Dangled so it hangs and what do you know...that thing of ours is pretty fuckin strong...it didn't feel shit...

So I got mad...I went to the living room and started looking for something heavier...

And once again my ingenuity showed it self at the surface and saved me...this time I took a 10 kilos water jar:)

Got bk to my room...and start tying up that jar with the rope that was already hanging there:)

Now it takes time to do all that and specially you need to consider the length of the rope...too short won't work but too long will not hand beneath your knees once you get up...see...tgis is why you need to be smart in life:))))

Ok,so finally I've managed to fix everything and boom...I was on this shit:)))

The jar was hanging,it was a bit painful for my dick skin but who cares...I'm about to have a giant cock, I can make a small sacrifice:)))

Just by the time I started admiring my brightness...I've heard our door lock...it was my mother,coming back from food market...

Now this is where my nightmare begins...

I stand totally opposite from my room's doors...I have a huge bed in the middle of the room...and of course I left my room door widely open:))))

I try first to untie that fuckin jar...didn't work..as I said you need to tie it really tight...so I realized I won't have time to do that before my mom starts walking around our apartment to see am I home!

So in that agony of pain in my dick and embarrassment at the same time...I figured...this shit,needs gotta end!!!

So I did the only thing I could think of at that point....run to reach the door with a 10kilo water jar hanging from my dick...

Omg...you should see that...every step I made that ficking jar was hitting my knee,and caused vibrations of a great proportions so I could swear that by the time I shut the doors,my dick will simply fall off:)))

Somehow I've managed to close the door and then fell on my bed taking the fetal position😂😂😂😂

My diiiickkkkkk....😩😩😩

I look at it...and poor guy....it was all in bruises,smaller than ever..it looked like it was hit by a truck🤕🤕🤕

So there you go...I'm so glad I sheared my experience with you so you can all relate with it and realize that you're not alone😘😘😘

Love you all soooo much❤️


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar