Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 9 december 2015

How to filter the terrorists!!!


I hear all over nowadays how we should not hate all the Muslims over just a few assholes and stuff..and sure..I'm not saying that all the Muslims are bad...of course not...but what percentage is really good and what percentage is bad???

You see I came to Sweden from a fucked up place called Serbia...

Growing up there I went through all kinds of shit that no child should have!

Came here in Sweden,and as soon as I start talking where I'm from,a lot of people would be...oh...you're Serb...a mafia people:)))

Somehow I never got angry at them for saying that because for that common knowledge I exclusively blame bad Serbs!!!

Now...let's say something bad happens here in Sweden,something like a terrorist attack and after a while authorities realize that the people who perpetrated the attack were Serbs!!

Now hypothetically speaking let's say that Swedish government announces that all the Serbs are to be considered as a POTENTIAL THREAT,ok...

And they make the law,about being able to arrest any Serbs in order to interrogate him or her,put em on polygraph and stuff....

You see that would make a chaos,right??Why???

Because everyone would be like I'm not a criminal I am not gonna take place in this shit.

Well you see I...Andrija Sandor who is a bullshit chef in a bullshit restaurant...who doesn't have any high education nor big figure in my bank account....a total douche bag...wouldn't have ANY PROBLEMS in checking in with the authorities and cooperate in any fuckin way! ! !

You know why...because firstly I have nothing to hide and secondly I am with the system and I totally want to help any way I can!

But do you know how many Serbs would have the same reaction as mine...hehhe...I would like to think 20% but that probably way too big number!

Now what do you think how many Muslims would agree on all of them being pronounced as a potential terrorists...and what do you think what would have happened then...heheh...it would be a fuckin armagedon...

There was this case in Britain where a certain man raped and killed an innocent young girl...police realized that the rapist was a guy at the age between 20 and 45 and that he lives within a couple of blocks in that area of the city.

They calculated the number of almost 7.000 people...that could be a potential perpetrator,so the police made the announcement on TV,that they need to do a DNA test to all those people how they could narrow the number of 7.000

Do you know how much time the needed to make almost all the tests???

Less than a week!

 You wanna know how..heheh...easy...all those men gathered and went to a nearest police station and waited in line to get tested...

You know why they did that?

Two reasons...they agreed with the police system,disagree with the person who made that horrible thing and was willing to help and contribute...

And second...

Because they are fuckin civilized British people☝đŸœ️đŸ’ȘđŸŸđŸ’Ż

Have a nice week my civilized friends:))))

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar