Instagram
Instagram

onsdag 16 december 2015

Why we don't hang out with eachother

Hey guys,friends and followers:))

First I gotta say thank you to all of you but specially to my Russian brothers and sisters:))))..I don't know why you find this shit interesting but apparently you do and I thank you for that:)

This weekend I was thinking about why the fuck people don't hang out with eachother...

We have payed a visit to our friend and my wife's colleague and she lives in a totally opposite side of the city so it took us a while to get there but still...it was worth it....

People don't do that anymore...at least I think they don't....and I really think that's not good...so I was asking myself...why is this like that?

I don't know if I had figured out all the reasons but I think I can name this one that's pretty big from where I see it...

The very usual reason I keep hearing is...well it's weekend and I don't have the strength for anyone...I just want to relax...right...

My question is...why the fuck can you relax while you're having friends over?

Why..when did we become so fuckin locked inside of ourselves and our lives and problems...what happened to us and made us this way?

U have something on your mind....someone is coming over you never even considered of talking with that someone about it...no...because,you don't do that shit...

You as a host need to be fun and,jolly and happy right...no!

We're all people,we all have problems and being open about those problems will make you feel better and you will also create a stronger connection between you and the person you're talking to!

Yeah but I have only one or two persons that I can talk to about these issues...

Really..then fuck you...you need to have a childhood friend here who btw lives on another continent in order to say out loud that you hate your job or that you can't start dieting and you're getting fat or that your penis foreskin is burning cuz you were beating off too much...ok this last one is maybe just me....but anyway...

If you need only someone you can trust to tell your stories like this that you're dead...you're gone...you are numbed and socially deficient..which means you're fucked!

I know people married that simply can't talk to eachother..what the fuck happened to us to be like that:-(

We think that we're not full filling some expectations we're prone to believe exists...

Well I say fuck you,fuck expectations and specially fuck people who give you the anxiety a about it!

Can't you be humble about your life...like every time I go to Serbia and start catching up with friends,family relatives..I know that the question "why don't you have kids" will pop up within first ten minutes of any conversation...

So what should I do...hide? 

Make that fave like when you really need to fart but you can't...what...no..I fucking laugh it off..

Usually they just ask me because it's something you ask,not because they really give a fuck...but my reaction to it defines how comfortable i feel about that issue..or any issue...  

what happened to that boutique you used to have...we closed it,it didn't go well..

do you still work at that restaurant...yes,because I can't just became a well known personal trainer

...why don't you became a personal trainer...same reason I can't fuck a photo model....

Why don't you compete in bodybuilding...same reason why I don't drive a Ferrari....

Why don't you move to States...because I'm a fuckin pussy...ok?

This is me...this is my life..am I happy about every aspect of it...fuck no...am I gonna lock myself in a room and cry about it...fuck no...

And the most important...am I gonna let you put me down with your judgemental questions...heheheh...motherfucker...you wish!!!

So until you realize that you're not actually a special loser but rather just one more loser in an endless vast of losers,you'll never realize the fact that we are all in this shit together:))))

Love you all:)))


Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar