Instagram
Instagram

lördag 28 november 2015

Losers hope for the best,winners....they create the best❤️

This teacher told a true story from her class here in Sweden...

All the kids were semi-normal accept one...it was a kid of some restaurants owner,surprisingly a foreign guy:)

That rich foreign guy's son was a fuckin devil...okay,he would be aggressive towards other kids,he would constantly interrupt teacher never cared for any sanctions...sort of like me bk in the days:)))

So teacher calls for a meeting with the kid's father to try to make some sense into him...father shows up,teacher goes your kid is awful,the worst in his class and more...never cares for anything I say,and distracting everyone else...

Father goes...SO WHAT??? Remember...a true fuckin story!!!

So what...I told him to be like that!!!

Teacher goes,yes but it's not good,he's never gonna do anything good in school and life...

Father goes,I don't care about that..I don't have any school,I have more money than all of you teachers combined...I send him ti school to have friends and some girls maybe and that's it!!!!

So...this was a fact...

Let's say now that I have my kid in a same class with that idiot-child..okay,and let's see I know that it's just a matter of time,when that little motherfucker is gonna stab someone to death just when he gets his hands around some knife!!!

So I know this...but when I try to tell that to other parents they be like..oh,we need to give a chance to that child as well...

We can't expel him because he done nothing wrong...not yet...and we need to respect everyone's human rights here..ok...

I say ok...

Next day,I enter the school during classes when the hole ways are empty,secretly open a devil kids looker and put a big knife inside!

Then I wait until kids go out on a break and pick up my kid,by saying that It's an emergency or something!!!

Tomorrow morning it's all over the news that...surprisingly the little shithead have stabbed a couple of kids from school...

Am I a bad person...was I willing to fight the evil before it peaked,was I trying and telling everyone that the kid is trouble and it will not end up well for nobody?

I did,and what did you do....told me that I'm a monster for not believing in humans...ok?

Well,to me...the only way after everything was to,trigger the event that is going to prove everyone that there was an evil among those kids!!!

Am I a bad person for doing that...fuck no!!!

Nobody wanted an INCONVENIENCE to happen,and everyone said that I can't know for sure...fine,but waiting for evel to show his face...victims will fall...and those victims are our fuckin kids!!!!

Can u believe what kind of blessings would be if the  Hitler was triggered and stopped before he came to power?

Well...here is my point!

Same way I think I done no wrong with giving a knife to the evil kid....same way I think America did nothing  bad for giving weapons to ISIS!!!

You know weapons doesn't kill anyone...med do!!!!

If I put a that same knife into a normal kids locker that kid would probably just rapport he or she found a knife...ebd of story!!!!

I want society for my offsprings without a potential fuckin time bombs,ok...so I say...let's trigger all the fuckin time bombs and let's clear this world from them!!!

Losers hope for the better,winners....they create better❤️

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar