Instagram
Instagram

tisdag 10 november 2015

Personal trainer...

The reason I'm writing this is lately I've posted a few pics from the gym with my friends/clients and me training them,so I get questions do I train people and stuff..

I deliberately wrote friends/clients because that my point today!

Usually personal trainers have their web page with their services,arrangements and prices so that people can inform themselves before actually making any human contact directly to those pesr.trainers!

Well,with me it's like this...if you have a hard time in making human contacts,I'd rather like you not to train with me:)))

People who are always fuckin uncomfortable about shit in their lifes are people who probably gonna judge me by my looks and even without that...I can't talk with people who are like that...so they make me uncomfortable...

U know what the fuck I'm talking about..those people who don't have a humble bone in their body,who whenever u throw a joke they make that face as they need to take a shit...yeah...those people...

Personal trainer is something PERSONAL...we need to be together in something that is really heavy and painful and we need to go through all tagt shit together...yeah,cuz I dedicate myself to people I help...so it's hard to do that  with anal people...

I give u a diet,I need to ask you about how many times you shit,do u have a diarrhea,do you fart a lot,do you get your period on time..it's a personal journey with me onboard...

How the fuck u expect me to do all that with a stiff and shy person who can't even find the balls to send me a message on Facebook in my inbox???

Of course if this was my primary way of making money I would probably had to have a web page and everything that goes with it but like this when my time is already limited I chose not to waste my time and mental strength on anyone!

Oh,one more thing...if you want my help on food and training...it costs money!

People who haven't even scratched the surface of gym knowledge,are charging as they're curing cancer,don't ever think you can get away with training with me for free...

So...my humble friends,if you're willing to change your ways of eating,training,looking and feeling about yourself overall,but you don't know how...feel free to contact me,I'll be more than happy to hear you out😊❤️😘

Inga kommentarer :

Skicka en kommentar